Claiming Collector's Edition Items

Ok, so a friend gifted me with the collector’s edition (or whatever it is called), and we have been enjoying the heck out of D3. Loved D1 and D2, so this was a very good thing for us. Anyway, I noticed the Deluxe edition (the one that was a $20 upgrade), had a couple of cosmetic, non-combat pets offered. Bone pet and Treasure Goblin pet, specifically. Anyway, the same friend gifted me the upgrade tonight. When I open the Collections window, it says “Owned” under both of the expansions, as well as the Necromancer tab. Problem is, the lower tab, where you go to actually claim stuff, there is nothing new. So on one hand, the game thinks I own it, but on the other, is refusing to give it to me. Any thoughts, syggestions, etc? I have closed the Blizzard Launcher, I have rebooted my laptop, and still nothing. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Collector’s Edition is the basic D3 game plus some physical goodies, if I remember correctly.

DDE is an upgrade of basic D3 game.

To clarify, bone pet (Spectral Hound) is a cosmetic pet for D3, the treasure goblin pet is for WoW. The pet should go into your collection automatically. You may need to enter a game.

Other transmogs of DDE are sent by in-game mail, I think. You need to enter a game to access the mail at lower left corner.

DDE should grant you three more character slots.

Both CE and DDE don’t contains Necro DLC. Necro DLC is sold separately or bundled in Eternal Collection.

Look at your profile, you have a necro hero. So, you should have everything already.

1 Like

So even though in game it shows the goblin pet, it’s not even for D3? Interesting. I have the Necro bundle, and have seen the increase in available character slots. As for the in game mail, I didn’t realize there was one. LOL I will log in and take a look. Thank you!

You can refer to the shop web page: Diablo® III Reaper of Souls™ - Diablo III | Battle.net

Treasure Goblin Pet for World of Warcraft®

The treasure goblin comes and goes through his portals, stopping by to join you on your treasure-hunting expeditions throughout Azeroth.

Not only WoW, some cosemtics are for StarCraft II

Crusader Portraits & Decals for StarCraft® II

Bring the fervor of the Zakarum to the far reaches of Koprulu Sector with these Crusader-inspired portraits and decals.

1 Like

Gotcha. I logged in, and checked the mail system, as you suggested. Sure enough, the Bone pet and the 2 transmog books were there. Thanks again for the assist. Good to know the other pet and the portraits were for their other games. lol Still seems silly that they would advertise them in D3 when they aren’t for that game, but either way. I am just happy I got the Bones pet.

Thanks again!

Good to hear that.
Game on.

1 Like