Characters Dissapeared

So I had a level 70 demon hunter named syleth and a level 70 Necromancer named currly on my Xbox. So what happened was I was playing and stuff and I got off and let my brother get on. No big deal. But the application closed abruptly and he told me so I got back on and went back to play and I looked at my characters they were gone (Only 2)Both Currly and Syleth were not there. I had alot of gems, Blueprints and legendaries on both of the characters and in there inventory. I have no clue what happened and I don’t know where they went because my other characters are there but those 2 are gone. I clocked alot of hours into those characters so im a bit bummed is there anyway to recover them ?? I would greatly appreciate it if anyone has any information to give me.

Why do console players keep posting in the PC forums?

Is your brother mad at you for any reason? Is it possible he deleted them out of spite?

I thought console players could save their progress to a removable storage device.

If you cannot solve this issue, please move this thread to the appropriate Console Forum.

Click the â–ş icon below to see detailed instructions on how to move your thread.

Moving Threads
  1. Click the pencil icon next to the title of your thread. (See image below).

1. Click the "Category" field to bring up a list of D3 Forums. (See image below).

1. Find the proper Forum and select it.
  2. Save your edit.

This will move your thread to the selected Forum, including all replies.

1 Like

Probably because the title of the forum is not “PC Bug Report” Forum.

When they come to the forums, they are looking for “Bug Report”, and when they scroll down to that one, they stop looking any further.

All Blizzard would have to do is change the name to “Diablo 3 PC Bug Report” Forum, and it would probably stop 90% of miscategorized posts.

1 Like

This is not helping either…

Compare it to this version in French :

Switch it back to English… and it sends people to the forum index. It’s a mess.

:frowning:

3 Likes

That’s my mistake I just wanted to get it resolved. I only saw Bug fixes and went with that. I swapped it over thank you for letting me know I was in the wrong place. I’m sorry for the inconvenience. No he didn’t delete them he had no reason to. He was playing something else entirely.

2 Likes

Same issue happened to me yesterday. Has anyone been able to find a way to fix it?