Character slot issue

Hello,

I created a support ticket EU82013760, but I was told to report this issue as a bug.
I recently had D3 transferred from my old bnet account, and now when I launch the game, I get notified to delete my characters as I’m out of slots and I can’t get past that message. It seems that I’m limited to only 4 character slots now, but I had a lot more, and I do own both RoS and Necro. I tried deleting some chars to make some space before I noticed that only 4 is the limit, I would like to recover them as well.

BR,
Dominik

Hi,

4 character slots is the limit on the Starter Edition (aka the free version) of Diablo III; are you sure you are using the correct account to play Diablo III ?

If, when viewing the Diablo III panel on the launcher, it says “Starter Edition” (see screenshot below - click on it to enlarge), then you could be using the wrong Battle.Net account. You will need to Log Out (menu item in the pulldown menu under your avatar) from your current Battle.Net session and re-connect using the correct Battle.Net account.

====================================================================

You can also try doing a “soft reset” on your account by changing its password; this will force Battle.Net to reload your licenses.

5 Likes