Character models

You think this is a “I want hot blondes in my game and emo goth sexy eastern women!” type of post, WRONG.

Seeing so many videos and complaints about the character models I decided to tell Blizzard my own side of the story. First of all, if people want anime and cute sexy girls, they should go watch anime or play other games, or at the very least, allow them to edit models or put in a “cute for losers” option in the game that makes the models look better (just for them) so they can fap to them as much as they like. Don’t look at me like that, it’s what they do. It’s the only justification I can give to a game where you are supposed to kill demons and devils and you WEAR ARMOR ALMOST ALL OF THE TIME, ESPECIALLY ON YOUR HEAD.

To the devs: Leave the characters as they are. They look realistic and good. Amazons are hardy women and not sexy cute teenager blondes like everyone imagined them when they were kids and played D2. Assassin as Asian? Makes slight sense since when I think of assassins and combat masters, I imagine Asians and ninjas. I do not like her look or am not attracted to her, BUT I DO NOT NEED TO.

The paladin looks a little weird, like you tried to make a more African american paladin rather than a black skin paladin. And personally I will be naming him based on Warcraft lore so I would prefer if he were white, but again, I won’t care so much since he will probably wear a helmet anyway and Uther can be black for all I care.

Nothing else comes to mind but if it is true that you made the barbarian less muscular, I would urge you to change him back, I didn’t really look at him that much but I loved the details and the realistic reforged look.

Stop listening to people that have teenager fetishes from back in the days. Literally that’s all it is. I read many comments on youtube and it’s all “I imagined her as a sexy goth when I was 12”. Warriors are chosen for their skill and strengths, not their looks. This isn’t a game with Charisma and Personality skills/attributes. Looks. Don’t. Matter.

1 Like