Character Keeps getting rolled back

Hello,

When i pull stuff out of my mail, gems for example, they go to my inventory, I put them in the stash than log out and when I log back in, they are back in the mail, and not in my stash. Character keeps rolling back to when I logged in.

2 Likes

this is occurring to me as well

1 Like

Same here. Tried five times to start arranging stash from all the mail and couldn’t get it to take. I also received “the game was terminated” a few times without warning.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. I thought that doing something else that saved progress might keep the items in my stash, but when I try, it generally boots me within a couple of minutes. I did several greater rifts with no issue, then I emptied my bag into my stash and tried to do another run, but when I got about 3/4 through it I was booted from the server.

1 Like

I definitely feel like I’m opening to an older version of my character’s items because I spent the last week leveling up gems and most of them are missing or at 0. Also, I was disappointed to see all the primal items I managed to get are gone too.

This is also happening to me. I can play for ~15-20 minutes then I get “The Game was Terminated” and coming back I’m rolled back.

2 Likes

as a test I played without any issues UNTIL i opened my mail. then within a minute or two, the game was terminated.

1 Like

I’m finding that if I remove some items from mail, deal with them, then exit D3, wait a few minutes and come back in everything is fine.

[ Reason removed, Blizz knows the why now ]

(redacted by author)

Not sure why you redacted it, you were 100% correct @DyS. [ reason redacted ].

Because this is highly abusable. I’ve contacted the proper people and I’d advise you to edit your posts as well.

so do we know a solution? its getting rather irritating?

I was able to pull out 75% of stuff from mail, but the rest which has a bunch of gems keeps resetting like everyone else is. Then while playing lots of terminated game messages.

1 Like

Same problem here. Taking items out from the mail and then getting “the game was terminated” and when i log in everything is back in the mail.

Also if i take items out and go menu and make new game before getting booted everything is also back in the mail

1 Like

I have experianced the same problem, constant rollbacks whenever I leave game, if i go to characters - I can’t even log back in , --“entering game” message is at login button.
This makes it impossible to play the game, hope it gets fixed soon.

1 Like

Same here. I was able to get most of my gear settled and my para assigned, but I’m in game maybe 10 minutes before the “game is terminated” message comes up and when I log back in, all my legendary gems have reset back to the mail.

To fix it, you must start a game with each and every character in your account. There should be no issues after that.

6 Likes

@DyS -Can confirm, issue is fixed after logging in each character. Thank you.

1 Like

same here…exact thing happening…every 15-20 minutes…it’s annoying as F

Did you follow the instructions up above?