Character Animations New Video

All characters look nice and scary as hell. Good stuff.
I mean barbarian, paladin, necro and druid look like murderers up close which is awesome.

My only complaint is the amazon and assasin. They look so normal. Apparently devs will not remain faithful to original characters. So either make them hot (which would be a stereotype so unlikely) or make them scarier and characteristic. Like the assasin looks like she just had a haircut. Make her hair messy add some wrinkles/scars or anything that looks characteristic.

5 Likes

Realy cool. I love how the Paladin looks in his heavy clunky sparkling Plate <3 But i am still annoyed by his ugly green pants :stuck_out_tongue:

Good stuff, the Sorceress is beautiful!

Can’t wait for the game to come out!

It’s good to see they have the animation of the Necy and Pally on the ‘to finish’ list. The necy run’s like he’s constipated and the Pally tried to run in a side stance…I hope they get it straightened out!

Things looking good. I hope they re-look at the age our characters are supposed to be. These are all old.

Great job VV. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

This looks way much better than previous.
Good job Vicarius Visions and thank you for listening to the community :clap:

Its still not 100% faithful to original characters, but still looks better so I can accept it. +1

Still don’t like the amazon or the assasin. Hopefully they will look into it, or better yet, have it possible to change character models through mods and still be able to play on closed battlenet. That would be sweet.