Champion Demonic Hellflyers not counting for Achievement

Today (2022-07-06T03:00:00Z), I have Killed Champion Demonic Hellflyers multiple times and they did not count for the “We are the Champions” achievement.

If necessary, I have prints of the chat window showing that I have killed the correct mob.

1 Like

First, upload your image to a free image-hosting site such as imgur.

Copy the URL of your image to the clipboard and paste it into your forum post

Highlight the URL in your post

Click the </> button in the editor

This will turn your URL into pre-formatted text

The result will be a properly formatted URL (although not clickable) that others can copy / paste like this…

http://www.thisisntarealurl.com

Having said that…

Trophy Hunting = Rares (yellows)
We Are The Champions = Champions (blues)

When you engage a mob, look in the chat…

1. Mob’s name in chat is blue = Mob is a champion
  2. Mob’s name in chat is yellow = Mob is a rare

Did you definitely kill a blue one, not a yellow one?

2 Likes

Also worth pointing out:

1. Achievement/Conquest Window Doesn’t Checkmark Boxes (I.E. GR55 with 6 sets)
    The Achievement/Conquest Window is slow to update and at times will not reflect say a GR clear with the required set. It will update sometime but it is still considered complete and if you meet the requirements for the achievement/conquest, it will still finish even if the check boxes are not updated.

Basically the server already acknowledges the kill but hasn’t synced it with the client yet. This is a fairly common and relatively minor issue. Just give it some time.

Hi everyone, thank you for your replies.

I have tried to upload an image before but apparently was doing it incorrectly.
Here is the image that I have hosted on onedrive.

https://dsm01pap004files.storage.live.com/y4mQoO3bSo3W6gbfOX1gwyKCh6Ou5xz_zNXrp1mvO3dLy-rBII1UHQMc6fQP7sjek4yXxEpxnExcH_LMgqzsb3KA4N8feqWhSt7yV7ZQh3xmCcxm7mXToe2DOvYfxxGH7CsCMQKY11pFHzSwFv_6kIgQkG6SVP4e5bLSkpY4mip4DWb3guf14CizNhNDxBs2FkO?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none

@Kirottu
I have noticed in the past that it could take the server a couple of minutes to register kills. The image above was from the second or third kill that I got for that mob. When I created the topic, it had been over half an hour since my first kill.
It’s been a couple of days since I created this topic and the achievement is still not registering the killed mob.

This image is for today showing that even after a couple of days, the server is yet to sync with the client.
https://dsm01pap004files.storage.live.com/y4m6MCV9-R1dfoaQVcCWujRHA74wnqXKmzVsfeB_cp7ChZg5CrDyxCJrmxZ_5QACEt70BiZMDzvyDssq_6AG561tbisakkfWkprQOk0HdAS3Qi1xJJqB1-Ei6zi-ovtasQsSRV3UiigKqTi1rPD-8DmP6g_swkx6-Qy0-KwkNmETQsNofBfRKbBXKbBSE6IEGj4?width=1908&height=1080&cropmode=none

It may still be the case of a sync delay but after 2 days it may be interesting to check.

Thank you for your time.

— Edit —
Please, let me know if you have problems with the links. I can try to upload to another service.

1 Like

Try uploading the images to Imgur.

I looked at the first link.
The OP is definitely killing blue (i.e. champion) mobs of the correct type.

1 Like

Looks like it is bugged to me.

1 Like