Challenge submenu missing data

seasonal challenge menu missing data: missing conquests and set challenges. replaced by blank screens of cooperative and hardcore.
xbox series x
present in season 25 and 26
affecting quality of life, but not routine gameplay

For the last 2 seasons the seasonal challenge menu has been missing some data. I play xbox series x, but my team on xbox 1 have also noted the issue, so expect it is a system-wide change. Under the challenges section of the menu, there are usually 4 categories: general, items, conquests and I think sets, though since that data is missing, I can’t quite remember. Right now I can still see general and items, but the other two have been replaced as noted above.

It’s not a big deal, but I thought I’d list it in case it can be fixed. As far as I know, the category that’s missing (Sets?) requires collection for 3 full sets of gear, running 3 sets up to GR40 and running a GR 40 with no set/green items equipped. If there are other challenges, I just can’t remember them! Since the conquests have their own section, it isn’t too bad to have them missing, but it does require us to recall which sets we’ve already run to GR55, which can be annoying.

Thank you!

2 Likes

This also the case on PlayStation 4/5 in Season 25 and 26. It would be nice if they would fix it, I enjoy completing these challenges each season. However it feels unlikely, since they haven’t addressed the leaderboards being full of hacked saves progressively getting worse each season. It was disheartening to casually progress to clear GR20 in the first few days and see about 80 GR150 monk clears under a minute already, most with 3 socket ethereal weapons.