Challenge rift 301.... someone please explain this hot mess

seriously, what the hell am I supposed to do with this? I get that its supposed to be a no set with litany set, but theres no cube items, no way to regain resource, and once you’re out, no way to kill anything. The gear is leaving me at a complete loss as to what they were going for. I mean, its a crusader with a zuni chest, and jade harvester shoulders. And one of the passives is heavenly strength and no 2-hander

It’s called a “Challenge.”

2 Likes

No $#!t sherlock, wanna give a useful answer?

2 Likes

Sometimes, the search function is useful.

Challenge rift 301, seriously? - #11 by TommyTunes-1967

You can still attack with your weapon. :man_shrugging:t2: That (slowly) regains fury.

And remember to activate your potion every 30 seconds (it has Father potion unlocked).

Or even restart the challenge rift until you get the empower shrine from the potion…

1 Like

Whether you like it or not, Avalon has helped more players than you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Obv rift was a troll. Would have been better if it was a Wiz with WD gear transmoged to tal rasha so when you first log in you think this is gonna be the best…

2 Likes

Tips:

• Keep restarting the rift and drinking the potion until you proc an Empowered shrine.
  • Don’t use Heaven’s Fury (left-click), only use Fist of the Heavens.
  • Keep moving, get the Power Pylon and Channeling on floor 1. There’s two yellow elites near them.
  • Finish on floor 2. There’s tons of mobs and you can utilize the rune on FoH to melt them. Drop the attacks in different packs and keep moving as the rune leaves the fissures on the ground, automatically finishing off mobs as you move.
  • Keep the law active, 50% reduced resource cost on your right-click.
2 Likes

Spam FoH I heard from another thread.

I posted this in another thread. But essentially I followed this guide and got it on the first try.

A big part of it is kiting large groups of elites and trash together.

it’s a terrible build with zero fluidity idk who played that LUL

challenge rifts are hilarious heh

1 Like

I (w)itched about this setup as well for this week’s challenge rift…what a freaking waste… I’m just gonna wait til next monday and see… I thought last weeks challenge rift was bad…but this week, is the worse ever…Screw Blizzard…and screw the IT programmers on this one…

System alert: Remaining chapstick amount critically low. Please buy more.

This got me thinking. Challenge Rifts are supposed to provide equal test for everyone with minimal amount of RNG. If being efficient in the CR relies on getting lucky with the potion and getting the Empowered shrine effect, that’s an unnecessary RNG factor which goes against the very concept of CRs. It makes CRs unequal for the players.

I managed to get it on my 2nd try by taking the advice of some people in general chat and spamming fist of the heavens and completely ignoring the left click skill. People recommended taking the left click off the bars so you could autoattack for more wrath.