Challenge rift 301, seriously?

How coy.

You’re smart enough to infer that “Raxx” is a human seeing that only humans are making guides these days.

I didn’t know what a “raxx” was. I didn’t know if that was a person or a site. The first time I read about someone commenting on icyveins, someone asked who that was. So it’s a person apparently. I still don’t know who that is. Is that someone on this forum?

Not knowing who or what something is, is not trolling. People here really need to stop butchering that word.

Calling someone a troll then covering your ears is actually trolling. So do not throw stones if you live in a glass house. I was only asking a question.

1 Like

if you play crusader this is probably the easiest challenge rift ever

1 Like

I’ve always had a strong belief that blizzard devs and programmers get asked to create some trashcan builds for CR weekly to drive us crazy.

or the take a typical unfinished build from some one that hardly plays much and take out the gems or remove the one generator or remove one set piece with no rorg.

1 Like

It may have started that way but now I believe there’s just an AI generating random “builds” and rifts.

1 Like

I was under the belief that they did not create the builds… that they were a snapshot of an actual player. However, the criteria is still a mystery. Do they pick a random person who completed X GR?

1 Like

Tbh, build isn’t too far from my initial LoD build before I get items for specific build. Any random legendary is still damage boost. Skills wise I do keep them easy to play though.

It’s really easy, in fact I think this is the easiest challenge rift I’ve EVER DONE and I’ve barely touched the crusader class. Just keep spamming the Fist of the Heavens and when you run out of wrath just keep spamming the same button for melee attacks.

The real odd choice isn’t the witch doctor gear (he’s just using those cause they’re ancient legendary and it’s a LoN build)

The odd choice that I noticed was the Passive skill choices. For example, they picked the one that lets you use a two handed weapon with one hand (but also reduces your damage by 20%), yet they are using Thunderfury which I’m pretty sure is a one handed weapon.

Yes they pick a random person that’s right. I’m 94% sure.

Not true at all. Just keep using fist of the heavens and when you run out of wrath just keep using fist of the heavens (it will melee attack instead but it’s plenty strong with the LoN build)

Easily the easiest challenge rift in a long time. It’s not a troll build people they probably just don’t know about Kanai’s cube legendary powers but still make it work otherwise. If you played diablo 2 you’d be used to using your regular attack when you’re out of mana/etc this crusader build is no different. Just use. Your wrath however you want and then spam melee attack (just keep pressing fist of the heavens to attack with your sword when you’re out of wrath)

Because of the LoN you’ll easily kill anything with your melee attacks.

Yep they sure took full advantage of that…the Angel of Raxx is no longer guarding Sanctuary…now’s our chance!

Wasn’t that hard. Just remember to use your potion every 30 seconds (yes, this CR has the Father potion unlocked).

You previously claimed not to know who Raxx was when he was doing his S28 wish list months ago. Multiple people told you who Raxx was then and in multiple threads.

and again in this thread when you made a similar claim

5 Likes

A challenge rift was challenging and that’s something to complain about?

Maybe they should just have a weekly button that you click and a cache drops into your inventory.

1 Like

Was not that hard, you have to just keep moving, finished with about 30 seconds left

I started a new char yesterday on my first season back in a while. Never did a challenge rift before. I beat it 3rd try with a time of 5:34. You just round up as many elites as you can, use 1 and 4 abilities, and spam right click. Do not use left click. Make sure when the boss spawns, you have 1 and 4 off cooldown.

With the poor implementation of the CR system, that would be an improvement. :wink:

Oh, this got me interested. I’m gonna go give it a whirl, I used to be decent at some of these more difficult CRs.

Okay, tried it a couple times and the biggest tip I can give is to keep restarting the rift and drinking a potion until you get an empowered shrine. Really easy after that.

Alright, cleared it a third time in 3:08. Don’t bother using Heaven’s Fury, just use Fist of the Heavens and try to spread them out a bit to utilize the rune. Keep moving, get that Power on floor one and blast the Yellows. Don’t waste time trying to group stuff up, keep moving and dropping FoH all over big packs.

A dog has a twitter account, it’s hilarious.

Like TommyTunes said, I spammed Fist of Heaven. I also didn’t die and it really wasn’t that difficult. I didn’t follow a certain path, I got on my horse to seek elites or large groupings of trash. Luckily I found the Power, Shield and Channeling pylons along the way. Still had about 30 sec to spare.