Captain Crimson set doesn't exist?

So I’ve now done 16 rounds of bounties to try and get the crafting recipe for the captain crimson set and still nothing. Am I missing something? Is this a bug because this seems ridiculously bad RNG luck.

Stop whining. Eventually the recipe will drop.
For me it dropped in the first round of bounties.

It exists. Just keep doing bounties

In the same boat, done nothing but bounties so far all the way up to Paragon 621 so far and still haven’t gotten the set. I haven’t even started hitting rifts yet. Probably done around 60 full rounds of bounties so far on T16 as I have 1200ish of each mat and still don’t have the pattern.

2 Likes

callous people like you always say - “… I got it in the first try…” While I don’t think 16 rounds of bounties is enough to start complaining I will say that I have lost count of how many bounties I’ve done. I will tell you that I have every pattern (according to Blizzards pattern list for blacksmiths) that the BS can learn including 17 of the 18 green patterns. it’s not hard to guess which pattern I am missing. The RNG is obviously weighted heavily against it dropping this season. And yes - the RNG is weighted. So lighten up Francis. Not everyone is as “lucky” as you or bot the bounties.

1 Like

Did another 12 full rounds of bounties today and still no drop. Brings my total up to 72 (360 caches) opened

I’m in the same boat, I have done at least 100 full bounty runs now and still don’t have the new level 70 Captain Crimson plans.