Can't Start Game, Only Available to Party Leader

Exactly what the title says. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the battle.net app with a reboot in between but nothing.

Just making blizz aware as I believe this is a bigger issue than just my account.

1 Like

It is & it’s happened before, sigh. Blizzard did post they are aware of issue & working on it.

same here. this happened last week as well. I think they are trying to keep me from getting the cosmic wings at this point.

1 Like

Same issue. I did try the steps listed in this thread from a few years back, to no avail, maybe it will work for someone else? https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/start-game-greyed-out-unable-to-join-game-only-available-to-party-leader/4211/4

Edit: decided to try uninstalling and reinstalling as a last-ditch effort, seemed to fix on launching the game for the first-time post reinstall, however upon trying to enter game message appears saying that: “Servers are busy, estimated wait time: 1 second.” currently waiting in queue, with no expectation of creating a private game… so I’ll just wait till its fixed. Gives me a chance to do some chores in the meantime. :rofl:

just relax, there is no fix its their servers but atleast they acknowledge the problem though and are working on it.

Same here…happened not to long ago

And its doing it again…

Same here - just happened. Am new and have only been playing private games.
Any update Blizzard?

Paid the game only to not be able to play it, and this issue appears to have existed more than 4 years ago.
This needs to be fixed!