Can't start a game: Code 317002

I am able to launch D3, but once in the menu I can’t start a game, I get an error message with code 317002. Maintenance was supposed to end at 05.00 CEST, but it is now 07.30 CEST…

8 Likes

Same here. Diablo launches, character gets loaded but I’m unable to start a game.
Message is: “There was a problem creating a game. The game servers for your game mode may be unavailable at this time. Please make sure you habe the latest Diablo III client by restarting or try again latar. (Code 317002)”

Needles to say, that there is no update offered. Maintenance should be finished according to @BlizzardCSEU_EN

1 Like

Yep, good ol ‘scheduled’ maintenance with no notice. Hot tip Blizz: ‘Breaking News’ does not go with scheduled anything. And 5 hrs mind you…sigh

1 Like

same problem here.
game starts, i can login, but im unable to start a game.

1 Like

There is still an informational alert for the upcoming update, although the patch was already yesterday (for european servers too), my current version is 2.6.9.68722:

https://i.imgur.com/I7baaMq.png
https://i.imgur.com/s570j2D.png
https://i.imgur.com/JKxwAQ3.jpg

Thanx for U support !

Hi all, same situation here since 5:30 AM CET i am trying to connect without a chance!

1 Like

European users say they can login to the American servers and can start “Company” game mode. “Adventure” mode (rifts) is not available.

Same here, i have tried the beta version of battle.net and i have the same problem. Also i tried to reinstall the launcher ( diablo and battle.net ) and the same problem so… thx blizzard

1 Like

Yep +1, same problem

Yeah, I Got the same problem over here, I can’t start the game get the same error.

+1 same here, european server

Same problem here. EU server 9:55am gmt+1

Still the same here on Europe, 9.55 CEST. America is OK.

Please fix it… wanted to start enjoying the new DH set today and now…

Well, it’s now 10:30 CEST, five hours after scheduled maintenance ended, and we’re still getting this message when trying to enter the game…

There was a problem creating a game. The game servers for your game mode may be unavailable at this time. Please make sure you have the latest Diablo III client by restarting or try again later. (Code 317002)

This was notified to Blizzard after they posted that maintenance was complete…

We’ve also reported it on EU Technical Support (where agents should be up and awake, unlike the US ones), with no response…

(Yeah, I know it has 34200 in the title, but it describes the 317002 error)

It’d be nice to get some Blizzard acknowledgement, on EU Tech Support, on Twitter, here, anywhere…

2 Likes

same problem here. EU

Same here. Just gone 11:00 (GMT+2) and still cannot login. This is far from the advertised 2 hours downtime :roll_eyes: Oh and i can see my “friends” online (in the launcher) actually in a game…so how does that make any sense?

You can still start Campaign Mode games.

Oh, Ok. I dont play campaign anymore. Havent for years. Like most players, I do rifts and GRs :+1:

same problem here. EU