Can't reply to most posts

As Timber said, if you have the console version, you can’t post in many of the forums here. If you have the PC version and are unable to post, you should contact Blizzard.

So, no way to replay on any PTR discussions ?
(I have console version)

Have you linked your console account with battlenet account?
You may try if not already. See the procedure here. Then relogin the forum.
Perhaps that will unlock the forums (I’m not very sure).
Let me know the result.

1 Like

yes, how do you think I write …
I am logged with Blizzard Account Management
and have Active status for Diablo III

Link account is not mandatory. Some forums don’t require owning the game.

So, you have already linked and still can’t access those forums. Then you prove that console players are restricted to Console forums, support forums and this New Player Help forum. Other forums requires to own a PC D3 license.

Yes, and do you think this is correct ??? we all have in common Diablo 3
and instead of using this forum, we have to use reddit or other …

Perhaps it is because your license key (if there is any at all) of console version is registered and stored in console manufacturers’ database and Blizzard can’t verify that.

really ? and how they check console thread ?
I think Blizzard don’t care about this (((

I don’t think they check console threads.

I think it is a technical constraint. Nothing about care.

The new Community Lead certainly does…
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/cant-access-cr-151/16404/49

I meant they don’t check user’s D3 console ownership on Console forums. Sorry for any confusion.

That’s dumb. Just signed in after a while and it acted like I could post, then sent me to a top threads page. I didn’t think they’d still be making people need to have purchased the game on PC.

Makes no sense they’d be that strict just to prevent an occasional bot or troll.

The issue is the licensing. Us PC players store our licenses on this site, can retrieve them here and reinstall from here. Console users licenses stay with the console manufacturer, so Blizzard doesn’t have a way to know if your license is legit or not, so they locked out specific forums. You can still post in the console forums and here. Maybe other places, but I’m not sure as I don’t play on console at all.

1 Like

That was very nearly completely irrelevant, and not at all helpful. You’re just repeating what you just read above and adding a bunch more words. I don’t think you even read what you were replying to first.

Then maybe you should have read the thread and been smart enough to not post. My fault for expecting too much.

1 Like

Im a player in china so i dont have the game purchased in us or europ service area.
I tried to look for some guides here but saw some discussion im interested in and some of the replys were wrong so i tried to tell them the true answer but found i have no right to reply it.
I can understand that a man who had not played this game shall not be able to reply otherwise he may mislead others. But it should not forbid players who actually played it just because his game is on chinese sevice area rather than others. I dont think its a technique problem, right?

If you purchased D3 for PC in any Region, you can post in any D3 forum or forum thread.

However, I cannot find your Armory Profile in any Region. If you purchased D3 for console and do not have a D3 license for PC, then your posting options are limited to the Console forums and this, New Player Help forum.

China server is not operated or maintained by Blizzard. That was part of the arrangement.
I’m surprised that OP was able to post here at all.

1 Like

Hi thank you a lot for replying me.
i will explain it to you because i didnt tell a lie.
My log in acc in china server is 194****254@qq.com, which is same to this acc here. but actually they are thought to be 2 accounts. when i tried to log in, battlenet told me the acc did not exsit so i recreated a same one. My battlenet name in game is 花神不可期#5769, not this Brier, so thats why u couldnt find it.
i recreate the acc just because the acc of battlenet in china and other servers are not treated as same. I understand that china server is not operated by Blizzard, but if Blizzard can allow chinese players to talk in the posts, I guess they may have a method to build a connection of the two accounts. we have connections among our facebook’s acc, our google’s, twitter’s, apple’s, why we cant just additionally connect a same acc in another server? That is what I wish.

1 Like

Hi! thanks for your reply.
yes I know that china server is not operated by Blizzard. it is run by NTES.
but i think its totally all right to allow china server players to talk in the posts. I think it would not be hard if Blizzard wants to build a connection between the accs of different servers.