Can't redeem season journey rewards PS4

I can’t redeem the rewards. Completed al objectives. I have only redeemed chapter 1 and 2 but can’t redeem chapter 3 even though i finshed al the objectives. Here is a video of what i mean. can't redeem season 26 season journey Diablo 3 - YouTube

I allready tried to restart the game, log out and back in. I even created another character to redeem but that’s not working either. Please help! I Just want the pet.

Your video doesn’t tell anything. You didn’t show full list of objectives.

Btw, it clearly says 2/4 completed so you’re missing something in chapter 3. But since you didn’t scroll down list we don’t know what you’re missing.

You are correct, It doesn’t show on the video. But i completed all steps in all the chapters and i still can’t redeem. Not even the pet reward.

First of all, you can’t claim chapter 1 “rewards”. You get them by finishing chapter 4.

Only reason why it doesn’t let you claim chapter 3 reward is because you haven’t completed all 11 objectives. Of course it’s possible that you did and it’s bug but we can’t be sure because you didn’t show full list.

I am also having this bug on ps4. I have done 9/9 chapter 1 objectives and 11/11 chapter 2, but it only says 3/4 completed. I’ve scrolled through all chapter 1 and chapter 2 and all of the objectives are red, none are greyed out at all, yet it still says complete previous step :thinking: