Can't open up Diablo 3 under Windows 10 20H2

the same with the title.
After I update Microsoft Windows 10 20H2 today,
I can’t open up Diablo 3 or any other
Blizzard game.
Any suggestion?

well, problem solved…
just uninstall blizzard launcher, restart your computer,
and then reinstall blizzard launcher, everything would be fine.
It takes me some time…

Welp, I am going to do the update now, wish me luck.

Well, I just did the update and its working ok for me, there is a new user agreement on the blizzard launcher as well, have you tried restarting again?

Edit: Also, I would move this thread to the technical support or bug issues forum.

There is no start button in my blizzard launcher.
Restarting my computer or restarting blizzard launcher didn’t make anything different.

I’m perplexed…

Just some extra information:

• My Windows 10 version 2004 was updated to version 20H2 on 10/29/2020.
  • There was a Cumulative Update for 20H2 on 11/11/2020.

I am not having issues running the game, except that I have to click the Play button twice to run the game. I posted this in another thread:

It is not related to 20H2. I’m on 1909 and still need to click twice.

That was not my point. Maybe I misunderstood the title: “Can’t open Diablo 3 under Windows 10 20H2”.

I was just providing information that some players can “open” or run D3 in Windows 10 v. 20H2. But, I didn’t want to imply that I was not having any issues at all. So, I mentioned that I do still have to click the Play button on the App twice to run D3…     in Windows 10 version 20H2.

There has been reports on the windows 2004 & 20H2. That they are having problems. But people still do the updates why when Microsoft tells you not to do them.

I have been around & building computers for 40 yrs. The first rule you go by is “If it isn’t broke don’t fix it” Plus I’m a Microsoft Partner too. I’m still running 1909 and will not install the next 2 Version till they fix the problems.

Most people think WOW there is a newer driver, bios or software. I need to update to them. But when something goes wrong then they start jumping through hoops to fix. People those updates were made for people that are having a problem. I don’t updates on nothing unless I’m having a problems.

Make sure you update your graphics drivers. 20.11.1 is latest AMD, and 457.30 is latest NVIDIA. All other updates should be handled by Windows Update. Check your Graphic card software to get the latest updated drivers.

good luck

Windows 10 1909 reaches end of service in May 2021

You might get told about posting to old topic. The forum GODS hate it when somebody does this. LOL

I’m a Microsoft Partner and they are already pushing it now. I was running 1909 and it kept asking me to update to 20H2. It by pass 2004 went right 20H2.

Windows 10 will always be in Beta all the time. They use US to do the testing. There hasn’t been one update version they haven’t had a problem with it.