Can't login to bnet

Ä° cant login battlenet app. Ä°ts busy.

Same here (EU Realm) …

But it seems the games are running fine. I just hit “Go offline”, than startet the game. I had to login manually, but it works. Starting the game w/o bnet app should work, too.

1 Like

Yeah, that works, tx!

Well, I thought it did, but it logged me into America servers although I play on Europe.

1 Like

Does not work for me either. 85000min wait time. Log in offline sends me to a american/no character server

There’s now a message that says they’re working on it.

Where? Is it Eu only? I need to wait 73 days to play…

You’ll miss half of Season 22…

It went from 105893 min to 144 now… Think there is something wrong hah

To login , there are 10000min :joy: whats happening ?

Hey there,

We are looking in to the log in issues through the app right now. We do hope this is resolved soon. Please bear with us while we work on this to get this resolved. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
/Nathardrick

2 Likes

Thanks for notifying us :slight_smile:

blizzard is getting worse and worse every time :(. That’s just sad :frowning_face: rowning

I’m disappointed! I only got 178mins, everyone else got far more!! I want 100000mins!! Right now!!!

Went from 78 min to 488min…

I tried launching Diablo 3 without the app, and got in, all my characters gone tho :frowning:

Same here. Wish they would fix this sooner. Since others can play…

I was able to log-in by going offline in the bnet client, launching the game. Switch the server from Americas to Europe, then manually log in using your authenticator. It works.

1 Like

I can login, but I get on either another server or don’t have any characters to play. I tried switching servers and did not help.

You’re probably launching the D3 client in the wrong region… if you are using the offline trick, you can change the region at the D3 login screen… in OPTIONS ACCOUNT BEFORE inputting your password.

Mine did not switch when I tried, but it worked now… Thanks anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like