Cant join games

for some reason , if I do a search , i will see like 100+ and I try to join, i can NOT and it will create a game, But no one will join me. I tried normal bounty and riff I am lvl 64 wizard, after leaving and trying many times , I removed D3 and Battle.net, and did a reinstall. First time it worked fine, then I left the game and tried again and same issue, I did get some error code(did not save). Is something going on?

maybe because you are not 70 yet?
ask for a plevel in the “seasonal power leveling” community :slight_smile:
there is always plenty of plevel going on…

but if you must know public game are not much of a thing these days, I believe… last I was in a public game is like 5 years ago… Now I use the communities to find other people / game!

I just got on again after being offline for 7+hours. i did a check and one of the LFG had 111 people online. I tried to join and after about 3 seconds it said it was looking for group. after about 30 seconds, it created a game. we should be able to join a game . I am lvl 66. It is very frustrating. Maybe there is a bug when you get put into the waiting queue. and even if I was in it, after being offline for 7+hours. Should have cleared the queue. it is after 5 AM EDT. I have done all that I can think of. I will try again after work , if I still have the issue. my season journey is over.

do you know about in-game communities?
(Shift+O, or one of the 2 button that pop when you click bottom right button)

Join “Season Powerlevelling”, there are 1751 in chat
Ask for a plevel… someone gotta help you… eventually :slight_smile: