Cant Join friends

same issues - push !

1 Like

Same problem. My friend can’t join my game. Both are season characters.

1 Like

Same issue here, all my friends appear as unknown, invisible with paragon levels. They can invite me occasionally, but if I invite them, I cannot create games.

1 Like

Same Problem. And no one can help atm.

1 Like

Same problem. Game seems to think random people aren’t on seasonal characters when we all are. Most of the time we can all restart the game and then make a group, but having to restart the game all the time is annoying. Also, sometimes we want to invite people to join us in something we’re already in the middle of.

1 Like

Game says Seasonal Characters cannot play with non seasonal characters. Even tho we are seasonal and were just in a group together. Can’t invite or join for 15min then it randomly will work.

1 Like

This issue is driving me and my clan mates and friends mad. It is like a big d-sync

Hopefully when they come back from the weekend we can get this resolved (maybe?)

1 Like

This stupid issue is making me mad also! It is already half a year this problem exists! What the hell is wrong with u Blizz??

These issues have been around for months now. Really wish Blizz would fix this…

also having this issue, been having it since Season 18. It is extremely frustrating

I am having the same issue

An easy fix to this is have everyone join a lobby, then if anyone appears as level 0/not visible (or if your friends see you as level 0/not visible) have them/you switch to a different character and then back to the season one. Works every time for me.

*The lobby being before you hit start game for anyone not knowing what I mean

1 Like

How is Blizzard letting this continue? This is the worst bug out there.

Bump. This is a super annoying problem that has persisted through multiple updates now. I appreciate the new game content, but come on… put a little time into basic functionality fixes.

Bump. Happens to me on some friends. appears to be random. needs to restart friends game to fix the issue.

A blue response would be appreciated. This has gone on for a few months. Really needs fixed.

1 Like

Any ETA on this being fixed? Really annoying.

Latest from Blizzard:

For some reason, they posted that in General Discussion…

That’s because there is a thread we’ve been updating there.

Seems as though everyone, including yourself, is looking there as well for updates.

1 Like

I remembered reading about it yesterday :slight_smile:

1 Like