Can't find primals

hi, need help…
since the last season i can’t find one single primal… not even the first that drops when you finish the first gate level 70 in solo… someone can help? tnks

Hello, sorry about your problem but how do I report a bug?

i don’t know, i’m here fot it…

Primal items are very rare. RNG is not a bug.

Just to be clear:

You only get the guaranteed Primal drop:

• With a Seasonal Character.
  • Upon successfully completing a Greater Rift Level 70 or higher Solo.
  • “Successfully completing” means killing the Rift Guardian before the 15 minutes expire.
  • You only get one guaranteed Primal item per Game Mode (Normal and Hardcore) per Region per Season. Not per Character. Although, once unlocked, they’re unlocked for all your Normal and/or Hardcore Seasonal Characters. At the end of the Season it will carry over to non-Season.

You can easily check to see if you’ve unlocked Primal drops for the Season by looking at your Achievements. (See image below).

If you have The Primal Soul-o Achievement and a 1200+ Blood Shards cap, then you have unlocked Primal drops.

The guaranteed Primal item that drops is subject to D3’s Smart Loot. There is an 85% chance it will be an item for your Class and 15% chance it will be for another Class.

Please read: How to Write a Good Bug Report

1 Like

Not really in season 19 I had 36 and my paragon was only 1100. In season 20 I had 26 and again my paragon was again 1100. But this season yes there is something different. I’m almost at 800 and only have 5.

They are not dropping like they did in the past. Crap I can fill up two stash spaces with the ones I kept. I could fill another 2 stash spaces with the one I gave away or savage. Plus if I took all the ones I have my toons I fill another stash space. Plus I’m just a avg player and not one of the mindless that push to no end.

1 Like

I haven’t played much in s21 (not much point really), but that is my current assessment. Of course, I could get mega lucky and get a bunch of them in short succession…

Perusoe - you are correct, in other that you forgot to mention that you get one for your first lvl 70 solo GR successful clear for both SC and HC characters.

2 Likes

That is correct. I will edit my post to clarify this. Thank you.

2 Likes

In season 19 I got mega lucky at the cube I got 4 with in 15 mins. I would have tried for more but I ran out of mats. LOL But I do have to say I’m not playing like I did in 19 & 20. I have been doing more help getting people started then in the past. I have over 90 people in my Clan.

Plus it even hard to get into rifts like I did in the past. It was bad when you have the mindless running barbs. But now you have even more mindless running the new DH set. In the past you could do some exploring and still keep up. But now with the DH’s you can’t.

I feel to get more Primals you have to explore and kill as much as you can. the more you do the better chances you have for them to drop. But now you have mindless barbs and mini barbs as I call the new set for DH’s. Their running mindlessly through the rifts.

How to Write a Good Bug Report

Feedback is NOT a bug . Anything related to feedback, class balance, boss suggestions, etc. belongs in another forum.

Finally, please only discuss bugs within the threads. Avoid off topic discussions or other things not related to the bug in the thread. Don’t use bug report threads as a platform for discussing game balance, design, or to provide feedback or other subjective opinions about the game.

What’s been reported here is bad luck with RNG, i.e. not a bug.
Move the thread somewhere other than Bug Report if you wish to discuss it.

1 Like

Paragon isn’t linear. Do you think you should find twice as many primals at 1600 paragon vs. at 800 paragon? That’s not even close to the case. 800 paragon is only a fraction as much XP as 1100 paragon. If you look at your numbers in relation to total XP earned instead of paragon, your numbers are roughly consistent and pass the sniff test.

800 paragon is 3.2 trillion XP
1100 paragon is 15.7 trillion XP

1100 paragon is about 5 times as much XP as 800 paragon. It’s a little more complicated than this, but for some napkin math, total XP should be roughly related to total rifts run. And total primals found should be roughly related to total rifts run. This will alter a bit depending on the tier of rift you run, as XP and drops scale a bit differently with GR tiers. But assuming your playstyle is the same in the two seasons, i.e. you are tending to run the same level of rifts each seaosn, it’s not unreasonable to expect total primals found to be correlated to total XP earned.

You claim you aren’t finding as many primals this season. You found 26 primals at 1100 paragon. 800 paragon is about 1/5 of that much XP, and you’ve found about 1/5 as many primals (+/- some random noise). I don’t really see a major problem here.

WOW It just blows me away how some you experts thinks nobody knows any thing about the game. 2 accounts over see my grand daughter’s account. Been here from day 1. So I most know nothing about the game. WOW

Yes I understand that it really has nothing to do with Paragon. I was only pointing out that I’m just a avg player. That I only get 1100 paragon for a whole season. That I haven’t been playing like I did in the PAST.

Most people that play this game don’t do this. Most of players race through this game like it is a race. Do little as possible other than killing elites.Most people don’t picking up most stuff and only looking DB & Keys. But they are the same people that will complain that they are not getting any Primals.

Again, if you want to discuss the drop rate of primals, please do so somewhere other than in Bug Report, as not getting something which has a very low drop chance is not a bug.

2 Likes

i already know all of this stuff… the problem is that not even when i finished the 70 in solo it dropped… and same in the last season… this is the bug… i know that is a rare drop and bla bla bla… but not even the first…