Can't damage monsters on GR

Hello! Private game. Go Rift - it’s ok. Go Greater Rift - can’t damage any monster. At the same time, monsters kill me by two hits. Have already lost 3 GR because of that.

Change your gear and skills, or lower the difficulty.

What level are you running? Looking at your profile, I would guess you should be able to kill things on around GR 10 with your DH.

Also, this is not a bug.

1 Like

My level is 70 (245), I’m trying to play on Expert level GR. When I go to GR, it is written that GR is level 95, I don’t know what it means

There is no such thing. You are playing on Expert Game Difficulty.

That means you are on Expert Game Difficulty, but you’re in a Greater Rift Level 95.

Greater Rift 95 is equivalent to playing on Torment 20 Game Difficulty, if we had a T20 Game Difficulty.

Game Difficulty and Greater Rift Levels are separate from each other. For example, you can be on Normal Difficulty and still select a Greater Rift Level 150, provided you’ve met the requirements and you can survive.

If you’re playing comfortably on Expert Level, you should be able to run Greater Rifts up to GR6. That’s why you can’t damage anything on GR95 — Big difference.

Tip: Start by moving to Master Difficulty. If you can kill monsters efficiently, you can run up to GR9. Move up to Torment I Difficulty: GR12.

Or you can do it in reverse. Drop down to a lower GR Level until you can kill monsters efficiently. If you have to drop from GR95 to GR30, then you can change your Game Difficulty to Torment VII.

You might also find this chart helpful:

Either this is a troll or someone who bought the account. Has anyone questioned how exactly they managed to start a greater rift 95? I mean, it is POSSIBLE someone carried them in one, but either way I don’t believe this.

I looked at your Armoury Career Page and inspected your level 70 Wizard and Demon Hunter. Neither of them even has a 6-piece armour set equipped. You should be playing at Torment 1 (the minimum difficulty at which set items can drop) and completing a full, 6-piece armour set, with supporting legendaries / weaponry. Your gear is nowhere near ready for running GRs yet, let alone GR95. I’d suggest you take a look at…

https://maxroll.gg/category/guides#classes%3D%5Bd3-demon-hunter%5D%26num%3D%5Bd3-solo%5D

None of this is a bug.

As an afterthought, it’s obvious you’re a new player. (At least, from looking at your Armory Profile). You should probably move this thread out of this Bug Report Forum and into the New Player Help Forum.

Click the ► icon below to see detailed instructions on how to move your thread.

Moving Threads
  1. Click the pencil icon next to the title of your thread. (See image below).

1. Click the "Category" field to bring up a list of D3 Forums. (See image below).

1. Find the proper Forum and select it.
  2. Save your edit.

This will move your thread to the selected Forum, including all replies.

1 Like

Thank you very much! I changed GR level to 8 and everything is good ))

1 Like