Can't complete season quest

I don’t have a flag on my forums anywhere

2 Likes

My response is appropriate because you didn’t, in fact, think. At all. If you did, you would have realized that the season is over a month old. Lots of people have already completed both the altar and the season journey, which would be impossible if such a basic bug exists.

So instead of thinking that maybe this was something that you were unclear about, and ask a question on a more appropriate forum like General Discussion or New Player Help forum, you immediately jumped to the conclusion that this is a bug without doing any research whatsoever.

So how is it that what I said was untrue? This forum is filled with similar “bug” reports ever since the season started, and I don’t think even one of them turned out to be a bug.

1 Like

Yeah the flag is not there for me

Your thread is a violation of the Forum Rules:

• Do not post multiple threads about the same issue.
  • Use the forum search to find the same issue you’re having and post there.
3 Likes
3 Likes

I guess you’re on Trust Level 0 still. Once you get to TL1 (which I don’t think requires much forum activity) you can flag posts.

3 Likes

Link me this on the actual forum rules or CoC here:

Blizzard Support - Forum Code of Conduct (battle.net)

My question is:

Did you resolve your problem?

3 Likes

I feel Blizzard helpers need to be put on the spot and held accountable for the same guidelines that users do. The response was immature, toxic and very unprofessional and it’s unfortunate that I am unable to flag this to get Blizzards attention to do something about this.

What is that? We are all players like you, except that some have more experience and knowledge about the game than others.

Blizzard employees have Blue text, and they rarely post here. Maybe only a few times per year.

3 Likes

@VitaKaninen already linked it here: Can't complete season quest - #11 by VitaKaninen-1422 - Bug Report - Diablo 3 Forums

If you took the time to read and understand it, you would see both points covered under one bullet:

2 Likes

And Green posts come from MVP, not from Blizzard employees

That is NOT Blizzards Code of Conduct for the forums

Then what the hell do you think it is? Do you think anyone can come in here and lock a thread?

And how do you think those threads get pinned in these forums?

Just because a member flag a thread/post doesn’t mean the topic will be closed.

If you need to read it… :stuck_out_tongue:

When someone says to me “Don’t be daft”, the first thing I ask myself is “Was I being daft”? And if the answer is yes, then I take the advice and move on, hopefully learning something from it.

Your whole point seems to be that even if you ARE being daft, no one should have the right to point it out to you. You are not saying he is wrong, just that he should not be able to say it.

And that is up to the moderators to decide. Flag his post and move on, once you have TL1 privileges.

You created a non-bug thread without using the Search function of this very forum, and got mildly spanked for this. Stop playing the victim.

2 Likes

Here’s a quote from the actual CoC:

Creating Duplicate Threads

This category includes:

• Creating threads about existing topics
  • Creating a separate thread about an existing topic for further discussion in more than one forum

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

• Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity

So, if we take this exactly as stated, the OP made the very first violation here. He made a duplicate thread of an existing topic.

4 Likes

I’m sorry I stole your videos :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes