Can't complete a GR 70 solo. What am I doing wrong?

Can’t complete GR 70 solo. Keep dying after 10 secs. Paragon 836 level 70. Someone plz look at my build and tell me where I went wrong. Just want my first primal

You will get better advice from others; however, a few thing I noticed (assuming it was Thanos) is that you have equipped only 2 legendary gems. One of these legendary gems is level 16. Legendary gems give considerable DPS. Also, simplicity strength (@level 54) is a poor choice. It only buffs primary skills.

I would sugget googling icy veins and looking at their necromancer builds.

2 Likes

You have a lot of wrong rolls on your gear. Your Mages are your primary source of damage but you have Corpse Explosion damage on your shoulders and Siphon Blood on your off-hand. All of your legendary gems are wrong, it should be Enforcer, Trapped and either Zei’s or Powerful and they should all be rank 60+ at the very least. You have a rank 91 augment on your helm so you’ve been in some high GR’s, so you should have better ranked gems. I would swap Corpse Explosion for Devour Cannibalize and craft a pair of ancient Reaper’s Wraps. Then swap Aberrant Animator for the health globe passive. I’d swap Siphon Blood for Bone Spikes stun rune and change Command Skeletons to the freezing rune. I’d also use the cube to get an ancient Scythe of the Cycle and cube Releina’s Shadowhook. The best gloves to get would be Tasker and Theo, they make your mages attack faster thereby increasing your damage.

Thxs for the info. All good advice. I will try everything and see what happens.

Wow… Lol Run Simulacrum and LoTD. You be able to crush a 70 with this gear. While you lack DR, your mages should one shot enemies. It would have been better if you lower paragon doing this since you can use level ups for recharging skills LoTD and Simulacrum.