Can't access Darkening of Tristram

Unable to access Darkening of Tristram event. Playing on Switch. Current version of game installed.

Have tried on both old and freshly created heroes, both on and off season on various difficulties. No portal at Old Ruins, no Cultists spawning. Definitely playing in Adventure Mode. Had same issue last year.

Any help appreciated, cheers.

Console Bug Report Forum

Moving Threads

1. Click the pencil icon to edit your OP.
  2. Click the “Category” field to bring up a list of D3 Forums.
  3. Find the proper Forum and select it.
  4. Save your edit.

This will move your thread to the selected Forum, including all replies. (See image below).

I don’t own any consoles, so I’m only repeating what I’ve seen in other threads. Apparently, it’s possible to change the date and time locally on your console so, if the date on your console isn’t January, the event stuff won’t show up. If that’s the case, check / set the date and time on your console. (I have no idea how to do that).

Aye, that’s fixed it. No idea how but my Switch reverted from internet updated time to Nov 2018

Hello I’m playing on a PS3 and the portal refuses to appears is there something I am missing ? The date and time are correct. So I’m a little lost

I’m not familiar with consoles. But, you’re in Adventure Mode, right? (You must be in Adventure Mode).

The event was added in patch 2.4.3 if I’m not mistaken.
However, PS3 was stopped update at 2.0.6. i.e. this event is not available to older consoles.
I’m not console player; would someone correct me if I’m wrong.

Only current consoles and PC has access to Darkening of Tristram.

This is correct…