Can't access CR 151

Could we please get at least word that Blizzard is aware? I get that the pandemic is going on and this may not be fixed, but this is one of the top posts in the of all time in Console bug reports and we’re meeting the end of the week with not even so much as a comment.

1 Like

Just chiming in to say I’m also experiencing the same issue on PS4. Like others have said it’d be nice to have acknowledgment that this is an issue and hopefully working towards a speedy resolution.

Same issue on switch. Hopped over after I did it on PC for my Switch seasonals. I assumed it was just a delay between platforms but still down 3 days later. Hope they notice eventually

1 Like

I just made an account to say that i to suffer from this console bug

1 Like

Same problem here on the switch version. I was hoping that this would be resolved before CR 152.

2 Likes

Guess we’re not getting a Challenge Rift this week… sucks! :frowning:

1 Like

Same here, on Switch. We lost CR 151 and it seems we’re going to lose CR 152. If it still persists when starting a new Season, it’s going to be a slow start.

1 Like

Thanks, Blizzard. Great support und great communication.

1 Like

Just an update on this - We have tickets in on this and the devs are actively looking into the issue.

Sorry for the delay! Forum account just went live on Friday afternoon but a ticket went in this weekend.

10 Likes

Thanks for the response (albeit a bit late), but so far we already lost a Challenge Rift (CR 151). Anything in mind to compensate that?

4 Likes

Welcome aboard! Thanks for letting us know what’s going on.

As soon as I have an update, I will update this thread. Thanks for the patience and apologize the response came in a bit late!

(These are officially my first posts before my welcome posts!)

12 Likes

You realize this is still happening, right? CR 152 isn’t available, either

4 Likes

Would be nice if, after we end up able to do 152, we get 2 caches for it.

Cache me outside, how about that?

3 Likes

Thanks for the update!

Welcome to the forums…with a Lead and two CM’s coming on board we console players may look forward to your assistance with a little more interaction than previously given there are more of you.

Would be nice to read an intro for you and the others.

1 Like

I had the same problem last week (CR 151), and seems that I will have the same this week (CR 152). Only shows “Challenge Rift 150 has ended”. It’s happening on console (Xbox One).

1 Like

crickets crickets

Looks to be a bit of a bigger issue but based off some updates, I believe they are close.

Will update once this is finalized and good to go. Apologies for the delay on this everyone.

8 Likes

Have there been any murmurs of hooking us up with 2x caches?

1 Like