Cannot wear more than one Primal Ancient Legendary item

On my Demon Hunter I made a Primal Ancient Legendary Hand Fortress Ballista Crossbow and the system is telling me that “I cannot equip more than one of this item” . I have the Vallas Bequest Crossbow in my left hand and I use the Fortress Ballista in the right hand. I just noticed that once I removed my Primal Ancient Legendary Squirt’s Necklace that I can use the Fortress, but now I cannot wear my Necklace?? I am assuming this is a bug as I see other players able to wear more than one Primal Ancient items.

:man_facepalming:

Why can’t people read the info provided?

Only one upgraded Primal Item may be worn at a time

8 Likes

Or the 47 other threads about this ‘bug’?

4 Likes

This is NOT a bug!

You can equip as many Primal items as you want!

You can equip only ONE CRAFTED Primal item at a time.

@Kirottu has given you a link to Season 28’s Primordial Ashes feature that has recently been added as of Patch 2.7.5.

5 Likes

Too easy!

1 Like

Its not a short blog post and the game is pretty unclear about what the issue is when you try to equip one. IMO it should be more clearly communicated within the game that you can only wear one crafted primal item at the time

Would it preferable that the recipe stated only one crafted primal is equippable at a time? Of course, this was even suggested during the PTR testing.

That doesn’t change the fact that the info is still available. Ignoring the patch notes is not a valid excuse.

2 Likes

Yep. They were asked to put that in the description of the recipe and also make the error message clearer, but they declined to do so.

Still not a bug, even if it was a bad design choice.

3 Likes