Cannot upgrade to Reaper of Souls

I try to upgrade to Reaper of Souls but the game gives me an error message when I try to. What do do?

What error message are you getting ?

Have you tried purchasing the upgrade directly from the Blizzard Shop ?

Hey PinoyNoir,

You need to buy Diablo 3 before you can purchase Reaper of Souls, or you can purchase the Battlechest bundle which includes Diablo 3 and Reaper of Souls, or you can purchase the Eternal Collection which includes both games and the Necromancer.

Yes I also get the error code didn’t right it down. But as you said buy Reaper of souls. Try going to buy screen it then says you need to install Diablo 3 it is. Kinda clunky install/upgrade scripts.

I bought the Diablo 3 and Diablo 3 Reaper of the Souls -cd versions., but could only install Diablo 3. When I put the Reaper of the Souls in, it doesnt register it, it reads it as Diablo 3 (only). Wtf??

Hi,

Once Diablo III is installed… there is nothing more to install to add Reaper of Souls (RoS).

Your keycodes determine what content you are allowed to… so ensure that your keycodes for Diablo III (base) and Diablo III RoS are properly redeemed here: https://account.battle.net/overview .

If you can create a Crusader hero, then Diablo III RoS is enabled.

Good luck in your games !