Cannot test PTR due to lag

The lag is so bad that the game is virtually unplayable and cannot be tested. The wiz is not so bad, but the monk cannot even be played the lag is that bad with the WOL which does not seem to work with this lag. This will be a huge issue if this is not fixed at the start of the new season.

1 Like

I agree, even leveling an alt is quite unbearable since you die without even knowing what hit you.

This has happened every PTR since the bag of fortune started including the bounty materials.

While it is possible the lag is coming from something in the code, most likely it is that PTR is a much smaller server farm than what the live servers are. The lag comes from a large number of players doing server intensive things on a small cluster of servers.

I am not sure if the lag is the cause of the constant freezing, as using the monk build with solid green latency when I was playing it last night during slow time, when I used WOL, it still was not detonating and the laid bells from the powers were not exploding. This could also be a bug with the build itself as we have seen before with other builds that cause a lot of screen distortion.

I experienced so much lag in this server that it is impossible to test ptr. Can Blizzard please look into this as quickly as possible.

Testing WD, I could use any set without lag EXCEPT for Arachyr… after getting a pile of mobs and alot of spiders, the lag made it unplayable. All other sets were fine.