Cannot seem to login

Is anyone having the same issue, I cannot seem to login at all. Even if I successfully logged in, my character is damn laggy and unable to play.

Yep, I’ve been having issues connecting to Diablo 3 for the past few hours. Furthest I get is being stuck at green tick on “Retrieving Hero List…” for about a minute before “Your request has timed out. Please try again. (Code 3006)”.

Are you connecting using Starhub from Singapore? I’m seeing on Blizzard_CS twitter that Overwatch is having issues connecting from Singapore too. I don’t have a problem with World of Warcraft though.

Yes I am using Starhub. Is Starhub’s connection having a problem?

Same here, Singtel, Asia server, stuck at login to character selection, and recently intermittent game freeze, Windows OS no issue as im able to minimize the Diablo 3 and surf internet. Task manger stated as Diablo3.exe not responding.

Hey there!

So real quick. Any freezing issues are likely part of a known issue we are currently investigating. We have put up the PTR realm to test and address this particular issue so you are welcome to help our team with their investigation on that particular issue by joining the PTR.

As for the tweeted Overwatch issue, that was a short term issue on the 4th that was addressed relatively quickly so if you are still experiencing connection/login issues with D3 it is not related to that.

The best thing we can do is to try and gather some connection data since everyone here appears to be from the same area.

The test should be about 10 minutes long and it should be run while recreating the issue in game.

You can either include the results here in a reply or if you would prefer, submit a direct support ticket with the details of what you are experiencing and the test data here:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/diablo3

I am only having the problem trying to login to Asia Region from USA.
It just started yesterday getting stuck on Retrieving Hero List and requiring multiple attempts.

Hey there,

If the problem is related to specific regions, please be sure to reset the windows firewall as well as the ones on the modem/router. Doing this will set things back to factory settings to help ensure nothing is blocking the app’s ability to connect. If there are any extra programs for security that aren’t part of Windows please disable them temporarily.

I do hope the info helps. Let us know how things go!

The problem ended as abruptly as it began. I didn’t do anything on my end.
Thanks for the response.

I spoke too soon. It worked fine for one day then came back yesterday.
If I wait a minute or so, the Retrieve Hero List will check off and let me enter.
Again, this is Asia Region only and not just me. The friend I was playing with had the same trouble and she is in a different State with a different ISP.

This has been going around for a few days. Asia server too. It is not my firewall or router as every other game or application runs fine. Definitely something on Blizzard’s end as even the bnet app is messing up a lot. It happens intermittently and there is no way to know when it will happen.

Having the same issues as well. Code 3006 and if i do manage to get onto my character, no lag when standing still but the moment i do anything, the ping jumps.
Not with Starhub, with MyRepublic and all other applications/games are working fine.