Cannot invite friends due to bug

Wont let me invite friends and they cannot invite me due to “Seasonal heroes are not able to play with non seasonal heroes.”

We literally started the season together and leveled from 1-70. Now the game is being weird and wont let us get back together. Anyone else having this issue when trying to party up with friends?

5 Likes

I agree. it’s happening to me too. 90% of ppl on my lsit are showing as non season when infact they are season. can’t even join friend’s games. WTF is going on

1 Like

and this has been happening LAST season as well. I’m surprised it’s not fixed yet.

1 Like

I’m having the exact same problem! The number of people with a seasonal leaf next to their name changed over time yesterday when the season went live(??), but around 70% of the players on my friends list did not have it - even though they were playing season. So frustrating! What is going on Blizzard??

same crap here, I started my own post about it.

“season heroes are not able to play with non season heroes”

seasons wrecked for me cheers blizzard

I am having the same problem. I noticed the game keeps marking me down is busy no matter how many times I change it to available.

1 Like

Same here, hadn’t played for a few months prior to season 19 but can’t join with friends due to this problem… takes multiple tries/restarts and sometimes it works. But I have about 7 on my list currently on and all season characters, only lets me invite/join with 1 of them.

Same. This has made for a very poor start to a potentially great season.

I cannot join mine as well or invite them. It also says unknown for their class.

Same thing for me. It’s a big nuisance.

Whit my friend we solve it. When it append just restart the game

Would LOVE for Blizz to address this. It has been going on for quite some time now :frowning:

Hey man, me and me friend experienced the same bug today… for he it says im not season, but we started the season together at lvl 1. and for me it says hes busy…

Same here pls fix it fast :boxing_glove:

Still nothing. This got old months ago. Would be nice to be able to just play the game. Would love for D3 to get even a fraction of the attention that the other Blizzard titles get…
:frowning:

They’re working on it… current status is in this post:

They thought they had a fix last Wednesday… didn’t work.

Tengo el mismo problema. Ademas en la descripción del personaje donde se informa el estado, lvl y paragon aparece un “desconocido”. No se pueden invitar por más que sean de temporada y ellos tampoco pueden invitar a ustedes, por lo que deben desconectar y conectar nuevamente y recién ahí se pueden unir. También pasa que envías invitaciones y no llegan. Esto viene pasando desde finales de la temporada anterior, pero se acentuó con esta temporada. Si lo puedes arreglar seria ideal ya que es un dolor de cabeza esta situación ya que si se te cuelga el juego o se te cierra y volves a conectar, se presenta esta situación y no se puede unir a la partida, duele mas cuando estas haciendo Fisura superior en donde se pierde todo.