Cannot find 2 legendary gems(BoN and LoD)

Can level up those gems but cant find them anywhere,not in my inventory,not in stash nor in a follower and they arent socketed anywhere.They appear last at Urshi.

If they show up at Urshi… then they are “somewhere”… perhaps socketed in some jewelry (what is a BON ??)

Use the trick outlined in #4 of Things That Are NOT Bugs to help find it.

3 Likes

You’ve probably forgotten them in a ring or amulet in your stash or inventory.

If you can upgrade them, they are still around somewhere.

2 Likes

Easy way to find them -

open your stash
type “Legacy” (for the LoD gem) in the search bar. everything will turn grey - swap tabs until you see it.

If it was in an armory profile and you swapped to something else, the armory might have stashed it (or the ring/ammy it’s socketed in) somewhere you didn’t expect.

But it’s there somewhere if it shows up with Urshi.

EDIT: Sorry just realized that only works via search if you don’t have it socketed into a ring/ammy…

Newbie here to the forum, but I’ve been playing for a couple years. I’m pretty certain I followed that guide correctly, I checked ALL my characters, followers, items, and stash, numerous times…and still no Gem of Ease, despite it being upgraded with Urshi. I don’t use the Armory, if that helps.
What can I do?

The Gem of Ease could be socketed in some WEAPON (the Gem of Ease can only be socketed in a weapon)… and then you cannot find it with the filter tool… and can be difficult to see. If Urshi can see it on 2 different heroes, then it is definitely in the stash… because it’s the only common place for 2 different heroes.

Try this (from Things That Are NOT Bugs):

1. Cannot find Legendary Gem but can upgrade it at Urshi.

You can search for the gem by placing a different legendary gem in the top left slot of each stash page then clearing a GR. Note which gem is directly to the left of the missing gem and go to that stash page and the gem is somewhere on that page. If its on an end then its either in your inventory or on your follower.
2 Likes

Let me try it again on another character…thanks!