Cancel D4 & Remaster D2 (Legit Reasoning)

Wow, your hatred for actually owning what you pay for is really strong. Are you sure you’re not a Chinese bot?

7 Likes

Dont bother cause what they think is the right way of doing things and well alot of companies out there are doing the same thing. Its cheaper more effective and better for the consumer and their business overall

I own a license to play D3 thats what i pay for thats what i got. I think the ONLINE model is Fantastic and works. Over 8 years ive ha no issues worth ranting on the forums about.

4 Likes

This will happen after 6 years from the D4 debut date.

No, you legally own a copy of the actual game. They didn’t advertise a license, they advertised the game and THAT is what you bought. The “license” is just to protect them from lawsuits, which… well… they wouldn’t be getting anyway even if they were deserved. And even if they did, the judge would just laugh Blizzard out of court because the EULA is so anti-consumer it’s ridiculous.

And just because you’re stupid enough to think online only is the bees’ knees doesn’t mean a damn thing.

And yeah, I’m past caring what Blizzard thinks at this point. If they’re gonna ban me for speaking my mind and being honest, then they can go right on ahead. I’m sick of all this pussyfooting around.

3 Likes

Maybe you should read the EULA next time.

“To play Games on the Platform, you will need to add a Game license to an Account, which requires an authentication code generated by Blizzard. For Game licenses purchased at retail , the authentication code will either be included in the packaging materials or sent to you via electronic means. If you purchase a Game digitally from Blizzard, the authentication code will be assigned to the Account when you purchase the Game.”

Further on…

Grant of License. If you accept and comply with the terms of this Agreement, Blizzard will grant, and you will receive, a limited, revocable, non-sub licensable, and non-exclusive license to use the Platform subject to the “License Limitations,” set forth in Section 1.C below, as follows:

4 Likes

Literally none of this is enforceable by law.

1 Like

Not as old as D1 and SC BW, those games were redone. D2 is next once they get Reforge working properly. Now, we disagree on the remaster, how do you feel about adding a sticky in the D2 forum?

I know, i found out the first 2 weeks after they announced D4.

I wish I could disagree.

3 Likes

And doing that is what will kill the remaster and no one will buy it
and the whole remastering of Warcraft 3 went so well

So they aren’t putting in skill levels like D2 and PvP that is like D2

And if the D2 players aren’t going to speak up and air there concerns all Blizzard is going to think is you don’t have an issue with it because you aren’t saying anything and giving your tacit approval of everything being done in D4

1 Like

That’s agreeable. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some people really want to see their D2 got ruined, destroyed and humiliated so hard huh?

After what we got from WC3R, I can’t believe that there is people still want a remaster for their next favorite game.

5 Likes

I think a few more years would have to pass for that to happen. Correct me if I am wrong, but GoG already has D1 (w/out the Sierra Games xpack of course).

1 Like

Spoken like someone who’s never done anything worth remembering.

At least I don’t lie like someone from other thread.

“Fanboy” isn’t a compliment. It’s intentionally derogatory. It describes someone that’s such a fan that they literally cannot see any faults in the thing they’re a fan of.

7 Likes

The best thing Blizzard can do for this franchise is to move forward, not backwards.

3 Likes

But they must not forget about the past, there are still D2 regulars. :slight_smile:

Please, no more “remasters”!

If Blizzard were to do anything with D2, I’d rather see a remake. Like Square Enix did with Final Fantansy VII.

And, if not, then move on to D4. (Upward and onward).

6 Likes

I see, you’re just trolling because you fear me. D2 has a few problems, most of which can be fixed with a remaster.

Remastering D2 is moving forward, onward and upward with the franchise. If you don’t play the game, don’t worry about.

1 Like

Yes, and this is the point where all goes wrong, because Activision, the owner of Blizzard , doesnt care about how Blizzard will make their profit. They behave as classic modern company: "we want money, you have some skill, so, look at our model…Call of Duty. It lost its spirit many years ago, but we release every single year something and lots of people will buy it. Once we hit the point, where selling of product slows, we release highly cutted version of that and passive profit from microtransaction will start.

They rly dont care about Diablo, players, story, Mephisto, whatever…Blizzard studio is beaten from two sides: from its owner and from fans community.
Dont be so naive to believe we have any tool to gain what we want. Even for our money.

The best game is that one, what brings more dollars, not most satisfied fans.

2 Likes