Can we get ploot forum section please?

Like seriously can we have special section for it so its not polluting general section?

Imgur

11 Likes

Hopefully these threads will die now with the comments Rod just made on Twitter.

1 Like

yea i said so in another thread , it’s pretty horrible to see all those topics xD
even my topic to discuss about adding more char slot sank with all those in a few minutes.

Dont forget the toggle section.

1 Like

Imgur

3 Likes

Sounds Like personal Loot is Going to happen, just not at launch.

same information I suggested, you’ll have to Opt in it’ll be a feature that’s toggled on or off at game creation.,

I would not reach that conclusion. From Rod’s tweet, my expectation is that the introduction of optional personal loot post launch is unlikely. We shall see what player feedback is post-launch if that changes anything in Blizzard’s plan moving forward.

Hopefully, this will put mind’s at ease for anyone worried that FFA loot would be replaced by personal loot at some point in D2R .

3 Likes

And some wonder why Blizzard doesn’t post updates here in the forums. It’s so easy for people to read only what they want to see and omit certain key words like “IF we were ever going to do it”.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, it really, really is not, it has just been confirmed.

Looks like we already have a ploot section, given the sheer volume of noise on a pointless and meaningless “feature” that may exist at some point but will not when the game is launched.

It might just be the first mod made available.

1 Like

Show the proof, that it isn’t gonna happen.

I disagree I don’t think it’s unlikely, they could easily make it a game creation toggle feature, this would appease all those wanting it and not wanting it. you would have to OPT In or Out at game selection/creation.

they will most likely make more posts about Ploot now, cus they are angry

1 Like

How can you provide proof for something that you claim is going to happen in the future? We are in the present. Based on what Rod has said and what we already knew AND what the majority want, ploot is not coming to D2R, now just give it up man, surely you have seen the tweet?

Rod clarified its not happening for launch, still being considered for patch.

I could give to 2fks less if it happens or Not, The tweet stated it wouldn’t be coming pre launch that doesn’t mean it couldn’t be here after launch.
and NO he didn’t say Ploot wont be coming post launch he said it was being explored as a possibility (NOT RIGHT NOW), as to the Post about it not happening he’s referring to ppl fighting against it right now Prior to launch it isn’t happening. there’s literally less then 10 mins between the post, Like he had time to discuss this with the team in those 10 mins to say no LOL… naw bro they’re still looking at adding in personal loot as a Game creation toggle feature.

The blues have a section for it. It’s called the delete button.

Could you maybe be honest to the fact that the vast majority of these spamthreads is anti-ploot.

The pro-ploot crowd is not spamming the forum with 20 threads per day. We are civil and argue on the point. We do not threaten with refunds and insult others as “casuals”, “d3”, “greedy” and so on.

I am as annoyed as you by the countless spam threads from entitled narcistic soap-boxers.
But you are also pushing the blame onto the ploot topic, because you are also not a fan of ploot. Not cool, bud.

I dont care if they are pro ploot or against. I am not sure how you came to conclusion that i am complaining about the ones who support ploot. Look at the picture in first post. I highlighted all topics related to ploot.

There is plenty of pro loot topics, and thats probably reason why so many people lately created also topics against ploot as they feel like there was too much pro ploot ones.

In other words I want to silence the players being vocal about this topic because I don’t care about it.