Can`t send, receive msgs, cant join any games what is going on? (Error Code 3)

been having the same problem with the messaging, but the Joining and Inviting people to games has been an Issue for Months now… I hope they do something about it soon

Any update on this “Code 3” problem preventing the community to play amongst the community? Would be great to know that I might be able to whisper / join people to kill demons in the world of Sanctuary.

1 Like

Same error here. Can’t use chat.

Can’t use chat in game (Diablo - player to player - code 3) or out of Diablo to Battlenet friends - very annoying. Repaired gamed - still broke. Also constantly having trouble with not being recognized as a Seasonal character in team grouping - takes 5 min to make a group - ridiculous.

Seems many things are acting up again. I understand its a legacy game but really this is getting out of hand. It has lasted almost 2 seasons now.

Good morning,

We should have a fix coming out here within the hour for the “Error 3” whisper issue.

Thanks for standing by

1 Like

Any updates? Not specifically asking for Matthew to respond. Just a question to all.

Also, is this affecting the BN mobile app as well? I’ve been stuck at “Still connecting…” since yesterday’s maintenance.

Thank you.

The current bugs do not impact ability to connect to bnet in the launcher. It means for some reason the launcher thinks you are not online. A firewall or other program can block it. Please update your settings for that or check them. Otherwise, try rebooting. I know that sounds silly, but it can help.

If you still have issues with ONLY bnet launcher connecting. You might want to post on the Tech Support forum.

Thank you Miss Cheetah. My question was about the BN mobile app. I can confirm that my PC BN app behaves normally and is currently the only way I can whisper other players.

Oh goodness. I missed that. I am sorry. I have checked the Mobile App Bug Report and General feedback forums and have not seen any reports of issues. I don’t see any on the D3 Tech support, nor do I see any on WoW TS (which has a LOT of folks posting).

I can guess it is something with either your device or account for some reason. That your PC app works fine leads me to think your account is fine.

1 Like

Thank you Miss C. Much appreciated.

Looking for Group is pretty much NON-EXISTANT now cause you cant whisper ANYBODY so say hey can i join. The whole idea around this was so you could spec players profiles before you invite them so you get a party thats up to the task of the GR Level your playing. I dont want to be accepting invites to join my party only to find out if some low level scrubber just wanting a massive carry or there not remotely geared correctly to do the job advertised
This needs to be a priority fix.

Hey all,

We pushed out a fix for the ERROR_3. If people are still seeing it after logging out and back in please let us know.

Thanks again

1 Like

Thank you! Hope it works.

D3 is an old game and the Bnet infrastructure is much newer. When bnet changes it causes issues with older games. Bnet controls much of the social aspects of all the games.

Check this error upon unsuccessful login:

https://i.imgur.com/JGTudEZ.jpg

JSON error: ERROR_HTTP_FAILED(14003) token: 5

I have this error again

Hello
I have this error “Code 3”.
Repairing and reinstalling did not fix the problem i can’t use channel to talk

man the necros in D4 must be uber powerful the game isnt even close to being live yet and they still managed to actually bring a 2 year 7 month old thread back from the grave :rofl:

Well, all things considered this is still more accurate than any diablo immortal posts. At least this is about D3 on the D3 forum. angery noises

Im having the issue where i cant send message to community or friends error code 3 ? help please