Can move but can not interact with anything/one

Playing a level 8 Necromancer.
In Act IV Bastion’s Keep Stronghold.
I can walk around but can not interact with anyone or anything.
Can not open stash, or talk to/buy from merchants.
I can open the map by hitting “M” on the keyboard but I can not open the map by clicking on the waypoint,

I’ve had the same problem multiple times. I got so torqued off last night I just quit. That’s saying something since Diablo is my favorite game of all time.

Same here. It’s kind of hard to get into a rhythm and test anything when after almost every rift the game freezes, then won’t let me log back in for a while. I’m giving up, I’ll just play the season when it’s live. I’m not entirely sure why they have the same (or similar) server issues every single PTR.

It’s frustrating when you are almost done a bounty and your done playing. You can’t move or do anything. Why would you set a PTR with server issues? Don’t you realize how many players will be joining? This should have been thought out before launching. Yeah I’m done. I left the game last night and tried again in the am. Still nothing. Very disappointed in the “powers that be” to do this to their testers.

This is a JOKE it is getting be where it is laughable. 12 hrs later and it is still the same you can’t play the PTR. If you do get in the lag is really bad and the game is still freezing.

You want people to test the game, but there is one problem you can’t play it to test anything!!!

2 Likes

There’s a post made hours ago that they are patching in a fix this morning.