Can I save my build

Hi. I’m new to D3 and even newer to the forum so if this question has been asked a million times I apologize.

Season 19 was my first full season in D3. With S2 starting soon I’m wondering if I can somehow save my Build/ Equipment from S19 to S20. If so, how?
Thanks a bunch

No, you can’t transfer from one season to the next one, but that does not mean your characters will be lost. At the end of season 19 they will become non-seasonal characters, keeping their builds and all the equipment they have on them (and in their inventory). As for the equipment kept in your storage stashes, it will be sent to you via message, available to pick up for 30 days (check the bottom left of your screen after season end). And in season 20 everybody starts from scratch, you will need to level up again your character(s) from level 1.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. Appreciate it

To add to what Altair stated: If you would like to run Season 20 with your Season 19 Character, you can use the Rebirth feature. The only advantage to doing this is the Character keeps their name, lifetime kills and hours played.

If you decide to Rebirth a Character, make sure you stash their gear (or salvage it) after Season 20 begins. If you forget, those items will be sent to your non-Season in-game mail. Make sure you retrieve your items within 30 days or they will be deleted. And don’t forget about your Followers’ gear and the Potion on your Action Bar.

All Seasonal Characters start at Level 1 with 0 Paragon Points. This includes Characters you Rebirth. You can Rebirth up to 3 Characters maximum per Season.

To Rebirth a Character select them. Click “Switch Hero”. Click the Rebirth button in the lower right corner. Be careful not to click the Delete button by mistake.
Good luck and good hunting!