Can death nova necro compete with bazooka wiz?

Cause he is new and assumes that things are powerful and isnt factoring the Seasonal Buff and doesnt have end game experience

3 Likes

No why would you think the devs are doing that?

Because they did in the past. Game could be more hardcore but we got outvoted.

1 Like

so i asked? I wasn’t saying it definitely was, I was just asking if anyone had tried it out for trash clear in groups and if so what was their experience.

You complain about “lack of game knowledge” then attack me when I come looking for answers. Talk about elitism.

But for example you did say few days ago DH was in right spot…

At the time I played (around season 14) I think that was pretty much correct. Now I admit I was wrong to make an assumption that they were in the same place and the state of the game has changed since then.

1 Like

He floods the forums that are our only access point to the developers. He is standing at the voting booth, drooling, and doodling on the ballots. It prevents more experienced and nuanced players from voicing their opinion.

1 Like

For season 19 , yes.

I can’t believe the hatred towards someone posting something in the general discussion forum. It’s D3 related, so he’s not violating anything. I thought it was a legitimate question, and it was nice to see some people give a valid response to the OP.

What I can’t even begin to understand is, what gives anyone on here the right to bash someone for asking game related questions? His voice deserves to be heard just as much as the guy that plays the game 10+ hours a day. No player on here is better than the next when it comes to a voice in the community. We’re all pixels on a screen.

I don’t get why anyone has to come into a thread that has no relevance to their visiting the forums, and comment negatively towards the OP, because they have a difference of opinion. Just scroll by if you have nothing constructive to say.

As for the OP’s question, it COULD be an alternative if and when they properly nerf star pact wiz. The build is fun to play and does make a very nice change of pace, but in it’s current state, it is not a meta build (yet)

4 Likes

It does no such thing. What the hell are you talking about?

He opened 20 topics in general forum in last 7 or so days. No one else did.
It seems he has so much to say but when you read it … no he does not.

I think he is trying to gain bigger trust level on forums and he is forcing it.

3 Likes

Trust level 3 is gained by reading a large number (15000?) of posts and visiting the forum for 100 days out of the last 150

The other requirements are negligeble by comparison, and making threads is not amoung them if memory serves

1 Like

Appears that you are neither experienced nor nuanced either…

I notice you completely ignore my question and go straight to a personal attack. So typical.

ATM he doesnt, but he’s the best alternative u can take if wiz gets nerfed.
And with a small buff, for example a new legendary with 100%~200 increased damage, could exceed wiz dps.

with good reason;
-better have a moderate level of play then an elitist ‘boost each other up’ play from the start, with Lore seen as a boring obstacle.
-just choose a fps PvP shooter and leave this aRPG at peace.

1 Like

yes better have moderate level of play than dumbed-down noob friendly game. Where almost everything is handed to you for free.

Just choose a tetris like game and leave this aRPG at peace.

ok, but it is easier to give some casuals a nice sandbox as a seperate option, then start too high for many;
it is not hard to choose a level of play: many games have that and it would fit very well in an online aRPG.

I just think the game needs better endgame progression. People should climb to high rifts because they play really well and have really well optimized gear. Currently the difference between a good and bad roll of an item doesn’t matter as much as it should. If you get 15% element on your bracers, rolling that up to 20% isn’t going to make much difference.

I’m fine with items being easy to get, but improving your item’s rolls should be more rewarding and dynamic. I’m not a fan of paragon being as important as it is, where it’s basically the only meaningful progression after a certain point

but the gameplay should stay fun, when a player fails or chooses to stay low.