Can´t see my equiped items

Everytime i start the game or load a new point all the items i have on became invisible. I have the stats of the items, but my character is naked. TY very much

Did you use vanishing dye on them?

Don´t think so, maybe accidentally. But the thing is that if i change any item i see it until i load a new point again.

Just checking: Are you playing on a PC?

yeh i´m playing o pc

Could you post a link to your Armory Profile. (Clicking on the username you’re posting with does not show a Region with any of your Characters). Also, if you are playing more than one Seasonal Character, please provide the name of that Character or just link to that Character’s Profile).

Thank you. (Not sure if we can help you. But, at least we could take a look).

I see. I don´t really know why is this happening. I´ve been like four years without playing the game and maybe that´s why my profile isn´t active(?). Anyway, how can i do what u are asking me? TY

That’s possible. Or, is it that you’re posting on a different Account and username than the one you play D3 on?

1. Ctrl-click on your username in the post above this one. That will open your Activity Page in a New Tab.
  2. On your Activity Page you should see a View Profile button. If you click (left-click) on that it will automatically open to your Armory Profile in a New Tab.
  3. Select the Character you want us to examine and post a link to it here.

Unfortunately, when I try this, I cannot find your Account on any Region. Try it with my username. Just follow the steps listed above.

This is my Demon Hunter, Zoey, with whom I completed Season 20 on the Americas Region: https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Perusoe-1251/hero/75223416

To post a link:

1. Paste the link in your post.
  2. Select the link you just pasted and click the </> button on the Reply Editor toolbar.
  3. Click Reply.

Your link will look similar to this: https://d3resource.com/journey/index.php

Something else I just thought of. After rereading this:

Are you using the latest video driver on your rig? Make sure your operating system and your video drivers are up-to-date.