Can´t find an Upgraded Gem in my Inventory

I recently upgraded the GEM OF EASE to Level 50, but i can´t find it in my Inventory or chest. I don´t have the Gem in my Jewellery. It is also not in the Jewellery within my Chest or in use by one of my fellows. I checked my Chest and Inventory several times but i can´t find it. When i do GR i can see it in the selection window and upgrade it afterwards. Please help, i am getting crazy…

If you complete a greater rift, do you see your level 50 gem of ease as a gem that can be upgraded? If so, it is either on your character, in your character inventory, or in your stash. If you do not see the gem as an upgrade, it is most likely on another character.

P.S. Gem of ease does not socket in jewelry but into weapons. Make sure it is not in a weapon.

P.S.S. Check your followers also.

2 Likes

There is one on this hero:

https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/y0sh1-2862/hero/116115908

is that the one you’re looking for ?

Edit : my bad… thought you were looking for the Boon of the hoarder…
I need more coffee in the morning :blush:

Yes, thats my Demon Hunter

There’s one on your Charon Necro

Thx MicroRNA,

you solved my problem. I forgot that this Gem is only for weapons and not for jewellery. I had a two-handed sword in my chest with the Gem in it. Since the Hunter is not able to use two-handed swords there is a red cross over the socket and also the Gem. I´m still not able to see it but when i check for the attributes i can see the gem!

Thanks a lot !!!

Best regards
y0sh1

2 Likes