Calling All Xbox D2R Players

Unfortunately it looks like we’re not going to have lobbies on console at release. A discord has been started looking for all xbox players who still want to trade, level, mf, rush, chaos, trist and baal run

I know we all want lobbies, but this will be a huge help in the meantime. Send me a message on discord if you’re interested… Rrizzle#0899

5 Likes

I like this idea mainly because you can make community with people and schedule when off work. I guess that was the whole premise of Icons original post but it got outta hand. I think more people would enjoy the game more like this.

1 Like

No doubt man. Its very unfortunate we’re not going to get lobbies and I know what you’re saying about LFG’s… Maybe this is another way to ease the pain and have an xbox community

1 Like

Adding a bunch of friends made a big impact for me on D3. It started with a facebook group many years ago. I mean we posted funny memes that were created from over the years of playing together, so we were goofing off as well.

2 Likes

Yup, we had some good times. I think many others will follow suit, but who knows maybe they will end up adding lobbies, though I really don’t think they will. It would be nice, but we got discord, facebook, apps, so it isn’t the end of the world.

1 Like

I don’t think they will either but I guess we can just wait and see… In the meantime the discord should help

Xbox has LFG once the game launches, this will act as our lobbies. The nice thing about this you can advertise while jumping games.

I also created a club “Everything diablo 2 ressurected”

This i set up channels for boosting, trading, trist run, tomb runs ect. Will see if people join once release

1 Like

Personally, a refund might be in order if they don’t add a lobby. At some point one needs to push back against Blizzards greed.

2 Likes

Yeah I doubt they change anything tbh

1 Like

Making a lobby would be nice, but it isn’t needed and will not have an impact. More people will be upset over QoL things and endgame.

1 Like

O lord have mercy… :cold_face: Jeez…

1 Like

We shall see what happens…