Calamity + GoD interaction

I am trying to use a Primal Ancient Calamity with the Gears of Dreadlands set except it’s not working very well. It seems like using a primary skill against an enemy marked with Mark of Death from Calamity will not grant a stack of momentum. I can’t tell if it’s always, but it is happening at least often enough where I’m noticing it. If the attack hits something that doesn’t have the mark, it grants it normally, But if the attack only hits a marked enemy, it doesn’t seem to grant the momentum.

Momentum is granted when you press the primary skill button, not when the attack hit enemies. I don’t know why people keep saying it relates to enemy marked.

3 Likes

Calamity - God bug had been around since season 21. Do not use it with GoD build.

Whatever is happening, it doesn’t work correctly. It seems to grant the stacks normally if the enemy is not marked, but an enemy that is marked it seems to be screwy.

Thanks for the replies.

Calamity being broken has been reported about 57 trillion times already. Not trying to be rude here but I’d suggest using the search sometimes.

The solution is not to use it. There are much better options anyway.

1 Like

I’m going to level with you - I’m not going to look through a bug report forum to see if a bug has been reported… That’s just not how I’m going to spend my time. I get that it may have only taken a few minutes but that’s just more effort than I’m going to put in. I found a bug so I reported it. Job done.

I’m sure there are better options but that’s irrelevant to something being a bug or not.

You don’t have to look through the section for other reports. Instead use the search function. It exists for a reason. And it’s likely faster than writing your own report.

Even though the stickied How to Write a Good Bug Report says to do exactly that…

Please use the Search feature to search the forum and see what bugs are posted. If you have a duplicate thread, we will lock it and point you to the current thread where the bug is being discussed.

There are 36 threads about Calamity…
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/search?q=calamity%20category%3A23%20order%3Alatest