Bul-Kathos's Oath

Hello.

I “in Diablo 3” using “Kanai’s Kube” in the recipe tab “Curiosity of Lorath Nahr” upgraded the set weapon “Bul-Kathos’s Warrior Blood”, after which it became “Bul-Kathos’s Solemn Vow”, although the appearance is not has changed. After that, I cannot equip this sword, even if the second item of this set is not equipped. It still says that you cannot use more than one thing of this type.

Please help me to solve this problem!

I apologize if I wrote something wrong. English is not my native language, I used Google translator.

Search the forum. It’s been addressed literally today (12h ago), and many many more times since the season start.

It’s not a bug.

4 Likes

This is NOT a bug!

You can equip as many Primal items as you want!

You can equip only ONE CRAFTED Primal item at a time.

Season 28 – Primordial Ashes Feature

We have also added a Primal Item recipe to Kanai’s Cube, allowing you to upgrade any non-crafted legendary item to a Primal Item for 100 Primordial Ashes. Only one upgraded Primal Item may be worn at a time and upgraded Primal Items do not retain the properties of the Legendary Item that was used. New affixes are rolled for all upgraded Primal Items.

The part that confuses me is BK Warrior Blood turning into BK Solemn Vow after upgrading.

2 Likes

Yeah - I think @Radrigo is mistaken; mine didn’t do that:

Before upgrade :

After upgrade :

2 Likes

Yes, I was wrong.

Thanks to everyone who helped figure it out.

2 Likes