Build mechanics question

Good evening, like many I am using the new AoV set. However, I have noticed a couple things that I can’t quite make sense of and hopefully someone here can give me clarity.

Firstly, when using Stone Gauntlets in my cube, I understand that it will slow my attack/movement speed with the trade of giving an increase in armor. That being said, I’ve had an issue where my 'Sader will outright just quit moving and turtle for a few seconds. Once I am able to move again I can’t attack for maybe 5-10 seconds. Unsure if this is intended and I am just not aware or maybe a bug.

Secondly, I have about 65% base CDR, that’s not including my buff from Gogok. I also have an Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac and it seems like I am not dropping seconds off my cooldown’s while I am attacking with Fist of the Heavens. Is this because the set modifies it to give resource when attacking?

Any help is more than appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Hi
Just go on a t6 or something don’t use any other skill and make sure your zodiac ring is working. Once that is figured out the other problem will go away by re setting champion

Update on this. Just on the off chance anyone else ever wonders here. I have noticed that to really benefit from Ring of the Zodiac’s perk, you must use the Fires of Heaven rune with Heaven’s Fury. I previously was not.

Additionally, the stopping was due to my stone gauntlets reaching 5 stacks and losing the bonus of Iron Skin’s rune Flash.