Bugs that still need fixed.. please

Roughly the 4th time I’ve posted some of these console issues… please blizzard at least review these options and issues, please??
1.) Dmg number and data sheet number very often do not properly convert to display the correct shortened numbers and letter… example right now my data sheet shows the following- |662k|8529k|1064k|
Whereas it should be- |662k|8.53m|1.06m|
Might not seem relevant to yall, but I’ve been asking for this fix for like 5 years…
2.)Armory save crash- literally there’s a 50/50 chance that saving any changes in your armory will cause the game to crash. No joke. Literally I save and quit before I save a new build, the crash causes loss of data and is a problem. I’ve also asked for this fix as well.
3.) Useless keys on controller, when we’re missing out on huge potential… left stick and right stick… there’s so so much potential, really consider what I’m about to share as a suggestion…- (LT, L3, R2, R3). Those are 4 keys that we console players severely lose out on… roll is useless, seriously… it’s useless…
Character locator, also useless… very useless. Was never ever even a good idea.
What NEEDS to be done with the keys.
LT= target, LT + L3 = locks on target(tap LT scroll through targets).
Gem combiner- R3 = shift… allow mass combine of gems… plz for the love of God.
R3 as shift= vacuum… while vacuum is on, walking over, very near, or teleporting past items or materials will automatically pick all of it up.
I’ve so many more ideas for this game in general… it’s unreal.

Unimportant question, but does Xbox have an R2 button that isn’t just considered RT? because R2 on Playstation is a skill button. What is R2 on an Xbox controller as you say that that button is useless.

Sorry if my question doesn’t make sense