Bug using the monk

Hello.

I think I found a glitch using the monk. The hability of Sweeping Wind should last 6 seconds, but it’s permanent in my game… When I activate it, the 6 seconds bar (I think), just keep refreshing again and again… I’m killing the mayority of the monsters (and objects) without even attacking them, just by the hability. I suppose this isn’t normal,is it?:sweat_smile:

(Excuse me if my english is not fully correct)

Are you using the Kyoshiro’s Soul belt? If so, that is it’s purpose (to refresh sweeping wind).

Yes, I’m using that belt. But is the effect permanent?? And with a lot of damage?Because literally, I’m not attacking any of the monsters… They come to my character and just die when entering in contact with the vortex… The ones that are stronger just hold up like 1 or 2 seconds. Not mentioning that the game difficulty is in expert.

I’m new at D III game, but it seemed suspicious to me.

Yes, the effect is permanent. It refreshes every second. Expert difficulty is actually pretty low, so its not at all surprising it is killing everything around you.

Oook! Thank you Ultor

Just make sure you read your item descriptions properly.

This belt will keep your SW active as long as it is not doing damage

The effect stops when there are enemies in range, meaning you have to refresh it yourself by hitting something with a different ability, or simply pressing your SW key.

Also, Kyoshiro’s Belt will not only keep SW active, but will keep adding stacks until it’s maxed.