Bug Clic Gauche

Bonjour,

J’ai un bug qui est apparu à plusieurs reprises. Cela impacte mon clic gauche en faille supérieure il fonctionne pour avancer, mettre mes parangons, changer les options du jeu cependant je ne peux plus cliquer sur les portails, ni utiliser mon sort assigner sur ce clic ni looter les objets/augmenter les gemmes en fin de GR.

LE bug n’est pas apparu en faille normal ou en exploration/prime.

Auriez-vous connaissance de ce bug et une solution ?

Salut !

Sur quel perso ?
Est-ce que ça fait cela sur les autres persos ? Saison et hors-saison ?
As-tu une autre souris pour essai… filaire de préférence ?

Bizarre quand même comme souci…

Google translate gives us this…

I have a bug that has appeared several times. This impacts my left click in upper rift it works to move forward, put my paragons, change game options however I can no longer click on portals, nor use my assign spell on this click nor loot items / increase gems at the end of GR.

THE bug did not appear in normal fault or in exploration/prime.

Do you know of this bug and a solution?

We’ve seen a number of reports where the left-click functionality is compromised when the Stone Gauntlets are equipped or are the active Armour power in Kanai’s Cube. (This is separate from their slowing effect, which is not a bug). Is the hero that’s being affected by this issue using those gloves?

Thanks for your answer, yes exactly !
It’s on a cruzader and i have the Stone Gauntlets equipped.
I’m sorry if this bug were already signaled.

I’ll search a solution in this forum except if you know tricks to resolve it ?

You can use Ice Climbers (boots) to mitigate the downsides.
Invigorating Gemstone (legendary gem) at rank 25 or higher works also.
Otherwise use something else other than Stone Gauntlets.

It doesn’t fix this bug. The issue is not about the normal negative effects of the Stone Gauntlets. There is an odd bug that causes clickable objects and the left click skill to not work at all.

3 Likes

Seems the most common case for this bug.

And yes, this is a genuine bug, unrelated to the slowdown thingie as pointed out by Meteorblade. I’ve seen several other reports and mostly when playing crusader that some interactions with certain aspects to stop functioning even after SG stacks fall off, map exists not responding, town portal not working, etc.

The only known workaround is to exit to main menu and restarting the session.

Thanks a lot for your answer, it’s very strange i have this Gauntlets since begining of this season and i have this bug only today…

Maybe i’ll be more lucky in my next session.