Bug bount 'demon souls'

quest name: Demon souls

when it sais use the death gates to warp to the northern platform the death gates dont spawn to go to the last platform

1 Like

i just had the same issue 3/16/2020 around 00:15 PST im really sad im not going to get my cashe seeing as its my last bounty for act 5

1 Like

3/22/20 Same Problem… no demon gates, is this a bug or did I mess it up?? Blizz Team, I know ya’ll are busy and ya’ll do an awesomer job keeping our fun going however PLEASE just take out the bounty if it’s glitched :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same here. Happened about 15 mins ago. The gates to the northern platform did not spawn.

1 Like

still glitched as of August 28th 2021 on console anyway

Same bounty, but everything worked for me. I’m stuck at the part that says “Talk to the ghost of Jamella,” whom won’t spawn. It’s my last bounty for act five and I need to finish this for the cube rolls man :frowning:

1 Like

I have also encountered this bug. To clarify, I am referring to the original bug, where a “softlock” occurs after performing the second step of the bounty - destroying the two “Dark Crucibles”.
I think the bug occurs when you are not present for the destruction of the “Dark Crucibles”. I have managed to reproduce it in two ways:

1. Shoot the Crucible from far away with a slow skill (meteor) then quickly leave before it hits.
  2. Shoot the Crucible then quickly kill myself.

In both cases, the portals to the northern platform did not spawn. In the first test, the Dark Crucible was visually still there until I changed zones.

I’ve got the same bug right now at nonseasonal hardcore. Portal doesn’t appear after destroying two crucibles. Fix it please at last. It annoys proud people.