Bug? All of a sudden cant do greater rifts after doing

Have been playing Diablo 3 Seasonal character since start of season up to paragon level 939 and have been running greater rifts level 16 with no problem. All of a sudden I cant even run a level 12 greater rift without dying and mobs are almost impossible to kill. All my stats are same as they were earlier today so dont understand what is going on.

I’m taking a blind shot in the dark here but I’d guess you equipped an item from a wrong set and you no longer have 6 piece bonus active.

That explains more than 99.9999999% of similar cases.

3 Likes

Like Kirottu said, you don’t have the 4 piece bonus of the Marauder set active. You are also using Squirts Necklace with no defense items, like Wraps of Clarity and Elusive Ring, in other words, your Char is breakable like Glass

3 Likes

Are you referring to your Demon Hunter?

He’s missing the Marauder’s Boots and Natalya’s Hand Crossbow.

Not a bug.

(mitsos beat me)

1 Like

The one thing that is bad about Ethereals is that some builds like the N6M4 you want to play is not supported by Ethereals. You would need to swap one of the Nats for Marauders then change the Ethereal to Nats weapon.

3 Likes

Guys, its either a glitch or the OP is trolling. He is referring to GR 16 and 12, not GR 112! Come to think of it, you are paragon 939 and doing GR16? Check the title, “Bug? All of a sudden cant do greater rifts after doing…”, doing what? smoking something? :smiley:

1 Like

Pretty sure that OP was referring to T16 and T12… not GR level.

1 Like

Or the associated GRs. GR75 and GR55.

It’s not a glitch, Shonomercey is not trolling, but it is NOT a bug either.

When we posted earlier, Shonomercey had The Shadow’s Heels equipped for Boots. They still only have 2 Marauder’s pieces equipped. So, even with the RoRG cubed, they were not getting the 6-piece Bonus for Nat’s and still not getting the 4-piece Bonus for Marauder’s.

From ShadowAegis’s post onward, they switched Shadow’s Boots for Nat’s Boots. Now, they’re at least getting the 6-piece Bonus for Nat’s.

No need to bump this thread further.  

(Player error and not a game bug).

2 Likes