Brood of Araneae belt drop rate

I’ve have spent a total of like ~15k shards trying to Brood of Araneae belt, and have gotten every single other belt except this. Is there an issue with the belt for the loot pool for this?

I checked the D3 belt list on the site and there seems to be an issue loading the belt?? IDK i’m huffing on max copium right now trying to make sense of this. Has any other WD player manage to roll this belt recently?

Not sure how recent you mean, but I had no problem finding one last season…

If you’re having no luck gambling at Kadala, also try using the Cube’s “Upgrade rare to legendary” recipe on some of the yellow belts she gives you.

1 Like

I play mainly WD and don’t have any problems to find one.

Like Meteorblade said, try the 3rd Cube’s recipe.

Or do some GR90 with another WD(s), the belt is very common.

I just got one from Kadala

1 Like

Brood of Aranae belt unlocks at lvl 34 for Witch Doctor. So, if you still have not gotten it I would suggest making another WD and level it only to lvl 34, then gamble with that one at Kadala. The loot pool for belts is smaller at that lvl than at lvl 70. This would at least get you one that you can cube.

To be efficient, the belt must be equipped, not in the cube, so level 70 is required.

Granted, it was only a bottom of the barrel option, having no belt at all even in cube is still less efficient.