Broken Crown not working

Broken Crown not working. No extra gems dropped.

3 Likes

Blizzard’s stickied How to Write a Good Bug Report says…

That should get you to another stickied thread…

If this refers to your seasonal DH - NicNic - your follower is wearing the Broken Crown (with an Emerald in it) but your DH is wearing a helm with a Diamond in it. This means that the power of the Crown, when emanated to your hero, will cause extra gems of the type in your hero’s helm to drop, i.e. you will be getting extra Diamonds.

This is the intended behaviour.
This is NOT a bug.

I refuse to answer this ‘bug’ again.

1 Like

The annoying part is that there is always a “bug” report.

I would prefer to answer on the “Help for new players” forum to someone who asks how this item works

2 Likes

I would prefer players read it’s description, but yeah, that forum would be a better place. At least then we know the player is new to the game and not just — (fill in the blank)

1 Like

None at all?

I assume you’re referring to your Seasonal Demon Hunter. Her Scoundrel is wearing the Broken Crown with a Flawless Imperial Emerald. Nicnic has a Flawless Royal Diamond in her Accursed Visage (Unhallowed Essence Helm).

You should be getting extra Diamonds when Gems drop. (As Meteorblade pointed out). They will drop at your feet, not the loot drop. If you’re racing through the game too fast, make sure you’re not leaving the extra Gems behind.

Not a bug.

1 Like